HI,
    I've recently had a fire and lost all of my BB Devices and thank G-d I've insurance. However, this is an emergency where ALL of my life's information is stored in BlackBerry Remember inside of the Fire Chest Backup inside of Dropbox. What I did was grab the latest BlackBerry Remember backup which is a JSON file, and now I need to somehow find a way to extract and get the data inside of that file without using a BB 10 device until I get all of mine replaced through insurance. This is urgent and critical. Is there a way to extract the Remember data anywhere on a PC where I can access that critical data until I get my BB 10 devices back from insurance? This is so important and any help will be appreciated!
    07-31-15 06:00 PM
    Hmm, I wonder if you could import something like that into, Evernote?

Ps: I'd also recommend Evernote going forward...
    07-31-15 06:20 PM
    UPDATE... I WAS ABLE TO EXTRACT ALL OF MY REMEMBER NOTES INSIDE OF ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD DREAMWEAVER CS6. Sorry for the inconvenience... This was all without having any BlackBerry 10 device around or using Link, etc. All is well... FYI
    Last edited by makaiman; 07-31-15 at 06:43 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-31-15 06:21 PM
    UPDATE... I WAS ABLE TO EXTRACT ALL OF MY REMEMBER NOTES INSIDE OF ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD DREAMWEAVER CS6. Sorry for the inconvenience... This was all without having any BlackBerry 10 device around or using Link, etc. All is well... FYI
    I will ask - you did not use ENCRYPTION when you backed up? If not, I believe the data is generally "plain text" with some formatting. But if encrypted, I'm not sure if it would be recoverable (it probably should not be)

Usually, anytime Firechest is mentioned the developers show up in the thread.
    07-31-15 09:55 PM
    Can you please share how you got the Remember data? Where is the file located?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 03:34 AM