With the growing number of forum topics requesting and asking for Social Feeds, I thought maybe we should have a centralized topic which we can frequent and bump so that maybe it can get Crackberry's attention and have them submit an official inquiry on behalf of the community on whether this is being worked on or not.
    -----------------------------
    PS: please don't troll and post alternatives that you have found because we have seen them and tried them all and none are as good as Social Feeds

Posted via CB10
    RoboticGolem and Stephen C. like this.
    05-03-13 09:55 AM
    I'd love to see Social Feeds return. Integrate into the Hub and I'd be overjoyed.
    Mr_F and Stephen C. like this.
    05-03-13 11:10 AM
    I'm into this- definitely missing Social Feeds from OS7!
    Stephen C. likes this.
    05-03-13 11:11 AM
    I have been waiting for one since day 1.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 11:21 AM
    Yes please.

Zed10 and it's the shizznitts..
    05-03-13 11:51 AM
    I curry both z10 and curve (work) and social feeds is the only app I still use on the curve. Beside email of course.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:21 PM
    Well let's hope this topic can get some traction and our voices will be heard.. because this is a BlackBerry product, I think it's much easier to get Crackberry's to help with the request

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 03:14 PM
    I never used Social feeds on my old BlackBerry because I had Social scope which did pretty much the same thing and more. But now that those Scope guys left for android, I'd love ti have a single app for all my Social Networks.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 06:59 PM
    Flipboard basically does the same thing, so I'm not that bothered. But if blackberry could put something similar out natively, I'd appreciate having the option.

Posted via CB10
    Stephen C. likes this.
    05-04-13 07:13 PM
    Wow, the last two people did NOT read the OP. Social scope and flipboard did/do NOT do the same thing. I miss social feeds. It was my most used app on my 9900.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:25 AM
    How does Flipboard not do the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 08:08 AM
    With Hub all they really need is to add the ability to send rss feeds there and maybe allow for a social subcategory... personally with the way apps integrate into the hub I don't use rss but I do find Hub to be adequate for checking my social feeds...

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 12:38 PM
    Social feeds was awesome. I'd love for have it back.
    I currently use Scope and it isn't nearly as good.
    Posted via CB10
    Stephen C. likes this.
    05-08-13 03:34 PM
    How does Flipboard not do the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    Flipboard can't post to multiple places at once. For example, social feeds woudl let you post to your BBM profile, your facebook and your twitter (and any other bbm connected apps that were currently running I think) all at once. Flipboard beats social feeds interface hands down, but it would be nice if it was native so the sharing integrated a bit better to the hub, and as I say, if you can post to multiple places.

Other alternative I guess is to link your twitter and your facebook and just post to one or the other. Might not appeal to all though
    Stephen C. likes this.
    05-08-13 04:19 PM
    ^^^
    You're definitely right, that really is the only difference I can see.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:34 PM
    Oh one other flipboard problem - it can get funny with certain RSS feeds - some show no content messages only. Other than that and posting multiple places at once I think I can live without social feeds now - life isn't so hard

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:06 AM
    Flipboard doesn't show all my social feeds combined in chronological order (looks like "Top posts", not by most recent in facebook, for example), allow me to mark items in my feed as read, allow me to easily get to Oldest unread item. All things that allow me to easily keep up with multiple social networks.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 01:16 PM
    I agree with the above poster.. Flipboard has a neat interface but it doesn't do what social feed did at all.. it doesn't combine all my social networks into one timeline..

PLEASE bring social feeds to blackberry 10!
    05-12-13 03:12 PM
    Anyone suggest what you want to the flipboard people?
    05-12-13 03:18 PM
    With Hub all they really need is to add the ability to send rss feeds there and maybe allow for a social subcategory

Posted via CB10
    This is what I'd like too. Failing that just port the PlayBook version of BlackBerry News over to BB10 and integrate it into the Hub.
    05-12-13 04:24 PM
    I think this will be a great solution and developer is taking suggestions for the app which will be out soon...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=804649

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:31 PM
    Social feeds put Facebook, Twitter and RSS Feeds all in one well organized app. Even though I finally found a decent native rss app (RSS Savvy, released on Apr 22 2013), it would be nice not to also go to Facebook and Twitter separately.

I need Social Feeds!

P.S
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It really is a good app though, you don't need Google Reader or any subscriptions.

Posted via CB10
    niceup likes this.
    05-12-13 05:10 PM