I think CB should get a App Request Poll for the biggest BlackBerry community.

Have it for only pre-existing apps on other platforms (Windows, Android iOS)

There is so many uses for it: (if there is more uses let me know any I will update this OP)

1. it gives the 3rd party devs an idea what app to make depending on it's need within the community. This will also give 3rd party devs an incentive.

2. Once a certain app like Instagram gets enough votes we can send that information to instagram hoping that they will make a BB10 app.

Make the Poll on the front of every page in a spot where everyone sees it. (yes I know Kevin this does require a bit of coding)

no BB10 native app development is one of the big reason why BlackBerry is dying. CrackBerry talks about it in every podcast.

Why don't we try to help out BlackBerry a bit?
    06-21-14 05:31 PM
    1. The easiest way (no coding required): would be to have a Pinned Thread allowing people to add in the app they want and vote.

2. The best way (coding required) would just have a search type bar somewhere and you type in the app you want and it automatically votes you in then having the option to see the results.
    Then have a pinned thread in BlackBerry 10 Apps or Separate Page with all the app results.

If you really want it to look professional have auto suggestions from the (WP, Google and Apple app stores)

CrackBerry Official App Request Poll-3.png
    06-21-14 05:41 PM
    look at all these threads popping up asking what native apps do we want on BB10?

This is a perfect idea to help Developers, so they can go from app to app without having to make these thread posts to waste their time.
    06-23-14 10:37 AM
    I agree. This would be a really useful feature.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 01:05 PM