kirkins have early beta access. The version he's using (version 2.1.0) have been submitted to BlackBerry World last Friday!
    How many days have the last updates taken to be approved? (not including weekends)

Seems to me Corky Notes 2.02 took a lil while (like a week or so) while the 2.03 release was very quick (couple days). I wonder if that was because 2.03 was just bug fixes where the other one had bigger changes.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 03:23 PM
    How many days have the last updates taken to be approved? (not including weekends)

Seems to me Corky Notes 2.02 took a lil while (like a week or so) while the 2.03 release was very quick (couple days). I wonder if that was because 2.03 was just bug fixes where the other one had bigger changes.

Posted via CB10
    It all depends on how many app approval request they get during the time frame.. so there isn't a way to know

Corky Notes for bb10 developer
    07-08-13 04:54 PM
    It all depends on how many app approval request they get during the time frame.. so there isn't a way to know

But there must be an average.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 05:07 PM
    I'm pleased to announce that Corky Notes version 2.1.0 with native Calendar app is now available for update!

Check update on My World or click the link to update! appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/28711888

As always, bug reports can be sent to: [email protected] and change log can be found on our website qbotron.com/corky-notes

Thank you for being our customer!
    ESCON and CMcRob like this.
    07-08-13 11:07 PM
    I'm pleased to announce that Corky Notes version 2.1.0 with native Calendar app is now available for update!Check update on My World or click the link to update! appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/28711888As always, bug reports can be sent to: [email protected] and change log can be found on our website qbotron.com/corky-notesThank you for being our customer!
    Awesomeness. Works like a charm!
    gyubok likes this.
    07-08-13 11:44 PM
    Awesomeness. Works like a charm!
    Make sure to leave us a nice review! I saw some user left a negative review of Corky Notes claiming that we make them pay again for pro version when, in the app, we clearly wrote instruction of how to get the past purchases back. This really bums me out..
    Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000875_edit.png

07-08-13 11:57 PM
    Thx for fixing the "Active Frame" bug

The Calendar integration is great, loving the round corners & the calendar integration.

As for the Hub, I don't see any Hub integration what Hub integration are you talking about? Event reminders when the calendar event starts?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 04:07 AM
    Thx for fixing the "Active Frame" bug

The Calendar integration is great, loving the round corners & the calendar integration.

As for the Hub, I don't see any Hub integration what Hub integration are you talking about? Event reminders when the calendar event starts?

Posted via CB10
    Kirkins was referring to calendar integration and the entry showing up in the hub as a calendar entry.. we did not list hub integration as a change log, only calendar integration. I suppose it is a poor man's hub integration haha

We will look into integrating Corky Notes with the hub but as for now, we haven't found any value to it.

07-09-13 09:43 AM
    Oh ok, that makes sense. I don't really see any need for Hub integration either, I was just looking for it because he had mentioned it & I didn't see it.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 12:10 PM
    I haven't had much time this week to really test Corky Notes 2.1.....I have however found one problem.....well 2, but the 2nd one I think is more BlackBerry's fault.

Prob #1 - If I make a change to a Corky Calendar event on the calendar, it doesn't make the change on Corky Notes. If I then make changes to the Note again on Corky, it will auto update the calendar event with the new changes & erase any changes that had been done on the calendar.

Prob #2 - BB10 does not sync multiple calendars with Gmail As a result, my Corky events to not show up on the Web, and thus is not synced with the calendar on my computer. Would it be possible to have a setting where you can select what calendar you want Corky to add the events to. The "Home (local calendar)"; like it does now, or one of the other calendars.

Future Feature Req: The ability to set a time for an event.

I know I said this B4, but I'm really loving the rounded corners

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 03:02 PM
    I haven't had much time this week to really test Corky Notes 2.1.....I have however found one problem.....well 2, but the 2nd one I think is more BlackBerry's fault.

Prob #1 - If I make a change to a Corky Calendar event on the calendar, it doesn't make the change on Corky Notes. If I then make changes to the Note again on Corky, it will auto update the calendar event with the new changes & erase any changes that had been done on the calendar.

Prob #2 - BB10 does not sync multiple calendars with Gmail As a result, my Corky events to not show up on the Web, and thus is not synced with the calendar on my computer. Would it be possible to have a setting where you can select what calendar you want Corky to add the events to. The "Home (local calendar)"; like it does now, or one of the other calendars.

Future Feature Req: The ability to set a time for an event.

I know I said this B4, but I'm really loving the rounded corners

Posted via CB10
    Prob #1 - The calendar is one way sync so it's brutally setting the calendar entry based on Corky Notes entry. We can, however, in the future release to make the Corky Notes adapt to the calendar event whenever it starts. We will need to look into this.. Until then, please make any Corky Notes event changes in Corky Notes!

Prob #2 - We have forcefully selected the calendar to set the events to Home. We will look into allowing user to select the calendar. This will require a lot more work since this means that every time user changes the calendar to integrate Corky Notes to, all previous entries made in one calendar will need to be switched to the new calendar.

Thank you for reporting these two problems, I apologize for any inconvenience Corky Notes have caused you!
    07-10-13 06:08 PM

Thank you for reporting these two problems, I apologize for any inconvenience Corky Notes have caused you!
    Oh no inconvenience at all. I love this app! I'm just looking for ways to improve it, that's all

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:17 PM
    Corky Notes 2.0.3.1
    Q10 - SQN100-1 - 10.1.0.273

Bug - When you have a note with a due date, put it in the trash, and then tap "undue" When it's returned, it's no longer got a due date.

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-13-13 03:41 PM
    Corky Notes 2.0.3.1
    Q10 - SQN100-1 - 10.1.0.273

Bug - When you have a note with a due date, put it in the trash, and then tap "undue" When it's returned, it's no longer got a due date.

Posted via CB10
    We'll fix this in the next update!

07-13-13 05:13 PM
    Hello everyone, just letting you guys know that update for Corky Notes have not ended but is on a break. We have lot of bug fixes and performance improvements scheduled for Corky Notes on our Corky Notes app but we are currently busy with another project that is coming to completion soon!

Just thought to let you know that Corky Notes will receive updates until it is completely bug free and every possible good feature is added on!
    07-22-13 02:26 PM
    Hello everyone, just letting you guys know that update for Corky Notes have not ended but is on a break. [...]
    Just thought to let you know that Corky Notes will receive updates until it is completely bug free and every possible good feature is added on!
    Good to know - as already said in an email and the review in AppWorld: I love this app.

I found one bug (or at least a missing and highly sought after feature) and have some additional feature requests:

The bug - as already reported (but I thought to let the community know that you are already working on it) - is that the notes don't change their colour when a due date passes and the app is running in active frames. I know the work around is to restart the app - but having them in active frames and realising that you have an overdue task is quite useful - and how could you ever close this nice app voluntarily

Feature requests:

- After adding a note via double-tap, open the new note directly for editing. Currently you have to tap it again (triple tap ...)
    - Let the user select the colours of the notes (from a small colour list): I would prefer GREEN/GREY/RED for my notes with due date
    - Edit name of categories - The icons are fine but the names does not work for me (but you see the name when hover over the tab)
    - An option to select if the notes of a tab should be shown in active frame (I like to have a tab for all the stuff I don't want to forget but don't need a reminder for them)
    - nicer, more elegant icon (e.g. just two, abstract notes without cork background!?)

And some dreams for the future (so that you don't run out of work)
    - bi-synchronous calendar integration.
    - As mentioned earlier: Hover over a tab for some time, opens the tab so that you see where you move the note to.
    - Notification (in hub) when due date is reached (at the time when the work day starts ...)

As said - great app! The best app I saw so far for BB - this includes Lazy List
    gyubok likes this.
    08-05-13 01:30 AM
    Holy Cow!!!! Just got an update..... Finally I have some pink . Thank you so much!

Woot-Woot!!!

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    08-05-13 02:57 AM
    And I have the option to define the tab names!
    I love it!!!

But I found a bug
    I have 4 four tabs: when I move a note (from the 1st tab), I see the remain three - cool
    When I hover over them, I see: the name of the 2nd for the 2nd tab.
    The name of the 4th tab for the 3rd -
    And the name 'undefined' for the 4th

I'm using a Q10 with OS 10.1.0.4160

Which other info do you need to track down the issue?

Cheers
    gyubok likes this.
    08-05-13 03:10 PM
    Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce that Corky Notes version 2.2.1 is available for update as of this morning! Here is the change log:

Change Log (v 2.2.1)

UX Update
    • Share all your list in each tab
    • Change title of tabs
    • Instruction page dismiss process improved to eliminate accidental dismissal
    • Restoring past purchase improved
    • Restoring past purchase fixed for BlackBerry 10.2 users
    • New active frame frequency � 15 seconds

UI Update
    • Two new note colors added � Turquoise and Pink

Bug Fix
    • Live due date update
    allwi likes this.
    08-05-13 03:22 PM
    Good to know - as already said in an email and the review in AppWorld: I love this app.

I found one bug (or at least a missing and highly sought after feature) and have some additional feature requests:

The bug - as already reported (but I thought to let the community know that you are already working on it) - is that the notes don't change their colour when a due date passes and the app is running in active frames. I know the work around is to restart the app - but having them in active frames and realising that you have an overdue task is quite useful - and how could you ever close this nice app voluntarily

Feature requests:

- After adding a note via double-tap, open the new note directly for editing. Currently you have to tap it again (triple tap ...)
    - Let the user select the colours of the notes (from a small colour list): I would prefer GREEN/GREY/RED for my notes with due date
    - Edit name of categories - The icons are fine but the names does not work for me (but you see the name when hover over the tab)
    - An option to select if the notes of a tab should be shown in active frame (I like to have a tab for all the stuff I don't want to forget but don't need a reminder for them)
    - nicer, more elegant icon (e.g. just two, abstract notes without cork background!?)

And some dreams for the future (so that you don't run out of work)
    - bi-synchronous calendar integration.
    - As mentioned earlier: Hover over a tab for some time, opens the tab so that you see where you move the note to.
    - Notification (in hub) when due date is reached (at the time when the work day starts ...)

As said - great app! The best app I saw so far for BB - this includes Lazy List
    Hello, the latest update attempts to fix the issue with the due date color not updating - please let us know if the issue is fixed!

Your feature suggestions have been noted. However, could you please explain the 5th suggestion ("nicer, more elegant icon (e.g. just two, abstract notes without cork background!?)") in more detail?

Also, can you explain the 3rd point of the future feature additions ("Notification (in hub) when due date is reached (at the time when the work day starts ...)") in more detail?
    The current method of calendar integration allows calendar to fire a notification on behalf of Corky Notes.

I'm really glad you like it !
    allwi likes this.
    08-05-13 03:28 PM
    I love it!!!

But I found a bug
    I have 4 four tabs: when I move a note (from the 1st tab), I see the remain three - cool

Cheers
    You have provided enough for us to identify the issue. Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention!
    08-05-13 03:29 PM
    I love it!!!

But I found a bug

Cheers
    Hello, we're having trouble replicating this issue. Can you please explain your set up in more detail so we can follow to identify the issue?
    allwi likes this.
    08-05-13 04:30 PM
    Good news everyone! Problem with "Error code 3" have been identified and we're just testing to make sure that it doesn't appear in the new version!
    08-05-13 05:21 PM
    Hello, we're having trouble replicating this issue. Can you please explain your set up in more detail so we can follow to identify the issue?
    I assumed that it's not easy to reproduce - Not sure how to describe or what to describe. I renamed the tabs one after the other (tab 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 and finally the unused tab 5). I tried after I saw the behaviour to change the name of tab 3 - but no changes in the experience.

Please find some screenshots below - Let me know what else you need or when I should test something
    Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000030.png
    Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000031.png
    Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000032.png
    Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000033.png
    08-05-13 07:09 PM
    Hello, the latest update attempts to fix the issue with the due date color not updating - please let us know if the issue is fixed!
    Will do.

However, could you please explain the 5th suggestion ("nicer, more elegant icon (e.g. just two, abstract notes without cork background!?)") in more detail?
    That's only my personal opinion - so don't take it too serious
    I think the current icon does not match the other icons on the BB. Maybe it's only the app.title in the icon which I find unaesthetic.
    I'm no designer but would imagine something like below:
    Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-icon1.png

Also, can you explain the 3rd point of the future feature additions ("Notification (in hub) when due date is reached (at the time when the work day starts ...)") in more detail?
    The current method of calendar integration allows calendar to fire a notification on behalf of Corky Notes.
    Hmmm - I have to look more into that. I'm not sure if I see any reminders or got a notification. I might have missed something here.
    I was thinking about creating a notification at the start of the working day (as configured in the default calendar) which looks like the App Update notification
    Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-duenotif.png
    08-05-13 07:46 PM
182 ... 45678