182 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Double tap on a blank space...

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 11:35 AM
    Thank you!!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    07-04-13 11:38 AM
    Wow Corky Notes 2.0 is a huge improvement on an already great app. Congrats on the new release.

The method for moving notes from one tab to another is perfect, and quite efficient

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-04-13 11:42 AM
    This is a great app! I upgraded to the paid version to get reminders.

Posted via CB10 v1.4.2 on my Zed10 10.1.0.273 on Rogers
    gyubok likes this.
    07-04-13 11:57 AM
    How do I create a new note????
    I'm stuck on a blank corkboard
    Just double tap where you want the note & it will sprout up in that location

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and gyubok like this.
    07-04-13 12:28 PM
    You did a great job with the latest update
    The "Undo" improvements make a huge difference
    I had to really look for some bugs....but I did find some

Corky Notes 2.0.3.1 Bugs
    Q10 - SQN100-1 - 10.1.0.273

- Active Frame - Yellow notes are still showing as blue.

- When you open & close a Note it moves depending on where you tap on the Note.

- What happened to the Magnet Style Notes ect. in settings?

- Your "Light" and your "Dark" backgrounds are identical

Attachment 178918

- When a Note is open when you pull up the tabs & then tap on one, the program will try to move the note to that tab and lock up. The only way to resolve this issue is to restart Corky Notes.

Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000165.png

Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000166.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BBPandy; 07-04-13 at 01:39 PM.
    gyubok likes this.
    07-04-13 01:02 PM
    Corky Notes 2.0.4 Suggestions.

- Have the tabs hover active. So if I drag a note to the LH/RH side & hold it for a second, the tabs will slide out & let me put the note where I want it.....also, some people (not me) may prefer to have those tabs active at all times. Maybe a setting could be included to have the tabs stay on the board at all times (except for when a note is open, as they would get in the way if they were on the RH side)

The rest of my suggestions like lists ect. have already been mentioned in previous posts. Will let you know if I think of anything else
    gyubok likes this.
    07-04-13 01:23 PM
    You did a great job with the latest update
    The "Undo" improvements make a huge difference
    I had to really look for some bugs....but I did find some

Corky Notes 2.0.3.1 Bugs
    Q10 - SQN100-1 - 10.1.0.273

- Active Frame - Yellow notes are still showing as blue.

- When you open & close a Note it moves depending on where you tap on the Note.

- What happened to the Magnet Style Notes ect. in settings?

- Your "Light" and your "Dark" backgrounds are identical

Attachment 178918

- When a Note is open when you pull up the tabs & then tap on one, the program will try to move the note to that tab and lock up. The only way to resolve this issue is to restart Corky Notes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000165.png 
Views:	643 
Size:	262.2 KB 
ID:	178906

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000166.png 
Views:	645 
Size:	578.8 KB 
ID:	178907

Posted via CB10
    The Active Frame issue have been identified and fixed for the next iteration (v 2.1.0) but we're still making sure that we got the actual bug. Are you seeing wrong color in Active Frame when you have Due Date feature on or both?

The tapping bug is a bug we're still trying to fix but haven't quite figured out what is causing it.

As for themes, we got rid of them and decided to offer much more simple and easy way to customize appearance. This way, we can provide additional customization options in future updates i.e. we are adding rounded edge notes in next iteration.

Light/Dark patterned background bug identified and fixed!

We will disable pulling out the tabs when a note is expanded.

Thanks!
    07-04-13 02:53 PM
    Corky Notes 2.0.4 Suggestions.

- Have the tabs hover active. So if I drag a note to the LH/RH side & hold it for a second, the tabs will slide out & let me put the note where I want it.....also, some people (not me) may prefer to have those tabs active at all times. Maybe a setting could be included to have the tabs stay on the board at all times (except for when a note is open, as they would get in the way if they were on the RH side)

The rest of my suggestions like lists ect. have already been mentioned in previous posts. Will let you know if I think of anything else
    Tabs staying on at all times can be an option as I, too, have "wtf" moments when they disappear. Or maybe the behavior of the tabs can be modified as well. Either way, we'll look into how to offer best user experience with the concept of tabs!

The list is being worked on. We have some extremely cool ideas and we will share them with you guys as the concept solidifies.
    07-04-13 02:57 PM
    The Active Frame issue have been identified and fixed for the next iteration (v 2.1.0) but we're still making sure that we got the actual bug. Are you seeing wrong color in Active Frame when you have Due Date feature on or both?
    When "Enable Due Date" is OFF in settings the Active Frame displays correctly. However when "Enable Due Date" is ON, Yellow Notes with "No Due Date" show up Blue in the Active Frame.
    07-04-13 03:13 PM
    Tabs staying on at all times can be an option as I, too, have "wtf" moments when they disappear. Or maybe the behavior of the tabs can be modified as well. Either way, we'll look into how to offer best user experience with the concept of tabs!
    I think dragging & holding a note over where the tabs will appear is very intuitive....or at least it is for me
    07-04-13 03:15 PM
    When "Enable Due Date" is OFF in settings the Active Frame displays correctly. However when "Enable Due Date" is ON, Yellow Notes with "No Due Date" show up Blue in the Active Frame.
    Yeah, that was the bug we squashed! I'm confident that it's completely fixed for next update!

Corky Notes for bb10 developer
    07-04-13 04:20 PM
    I think dragging & holding a note over where the tabs will appear is very intuitive....or at least it is for me
    This will have to be more brainstormed and developed..

07-04-13 04:21 PM
    Corky Notes is trending on BBW!

* OREO Z10 *
    gyubok likes this.
    07-04-13 06:25 PM
    Corky Notes is trending on BBW!

* OREO Z10 *
    Next target is the featured carousel and the recommended list!

07-04-13 06:32 PM
    Just submitted Corky Notes 2.1.0 for approval!

Here is the change log:

- Full calendar integration - full CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
    - New note style - Rounded Edges! Our favorite so far
    - Bug reported by BBPandy about active frame in due date mode is finally fixed
    - Minor UX modification
    - Minor UI modification
    Last edited by gyubok; 07-06-13 at 11:37 AM.
    07-05-13 05:21 PM
    NICE!
    I'm looking forward to that calendar integration. I didn't think full integration would be possible until 10.2 I'm glad I was wrong
    gyubok likes this.
    07-05-13 05:48 PM
    Love CorkyNotes so far! One suggestion that I would love to see: ability to back up and restore Notes to/from SD Card. I know we can share to Remember, but I'm not a big fan of Remember, and when I load/reload my OS (quite often for me) everything in Remember is wiped anyway. I know Corky Notes are in plain text, and I'm not sure how complicated it would be to restore to individual CorkyNote format, but just thought I'd mention it. I'm hesitant to create too many Notes right now since I might lose them when I wipe and load a new OS. Anyway, love the app, thanks for your hard work and constant communication on these Forums, and can't wait for more updates!
    gyubok likes this.
    07-05-13 11:21 PM
    Love CorkyNotes so far! One suggestion that I would love to see: ability to back up and restore Notes to/from SD Card. I know we can share to Remember, but I'm not a big fan of Remember, and when I load/reload my OS (quite often for me) everything in Remember is wiped anyway. I know Corky Notes are in plain text, and I'm not sure how complicated it would be to restore to individual CorkyNote format, but just thought I'd mention it. I'm hesitant to create too many Notes right now since I might lose them when I wipe and load a new OS. Anyway, love the app, thanks for your hard work and constant communication on these Forums, and can't wait for more updates!
    We are still looking into how we can allow users back up their data without using the internet. We constantly reload os as well to make sure Corky Notes run on the latest os and it is a problem we're experiencing as well.

Hopefully we'll be able to come up with something in the near future!

07-06-13 11:36 AM
    I keep trying to dismiss Tabs by tapping on an empty area of the screen. What are the odds that could be an option in a future release?

I have other issues but looks like BBpandy covered them for me.

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-07-13 06:51 AM
    I keep trying to dismiss Tabs by tapping on an empty area of the screen. What are the odds that could be an option in a future release?

I have other issues but looks like BBpandy covered them for me.

Posted via CB10
    We will look into this to see how it fits in the overall ux.

Thanks!!

07-07-13 02:08 PM
    Amazing now that Corky Notes has hub integration it's 10x better.

How is this not Built For BlackBerry certified?!
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    07-07-13 05:21 PM
    Amazing now that Corky Notes has hub integration it's 10x better.

How is this not Built For BlackBerry certified?!
    I thought that was upcoming, I don't have Hub integration.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:35 PM
    kirkins have early beta access. The version he's using (version 2.1.0) have been submitted to BlackBerry World last Friday!
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    07-07-13 09:03 PM
    kirkins have early beta access. The version he's using (version 2.1.0) have been submitted to BlackBerry World last Friday!
    Awesome on both counts.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:09 PM
182 ... 34567 ...