I am having some troubles...

My background stays solid white, no matter what I choose.

My trash icon has disappeared.

Only the notes show up on the main screen. Wasn't there a trash on the bottom left and something else on the bottom right?

I'm afraid if I delete and reinstall I will lose all of my notes. Any ideas before I do this?

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-02-13 11:03 AM
    2.0 Bugs - Q10 - SQN100-1 - 10.1.0.273
    - Active Frame - Yellow notes are showing as blue
    - "Note Deleted | Undo" notice not disappearing.
    - "Tap to Edit" - When I tap to edit, I first have to delete the "tap to edit" notice.

Improvement suggestion.
    - when you drop notes into a new tab they are all piled on top of each other in that tab. Please make it so that it pins them to a blank space.

Love the new trash / share system
    Double tap to add a new note is way more intuitive too

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-02-13 11:09 AM

Only the notes show up on the main screen. Wasn't there a trash on the bottom left and something else on the bottom right?

I'm afraid if I delete and reinstall I will lose all of my notes. Any ideas before I do this?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure about your other problems, but as for the trash. If you drag a note to the bottom Right, a trashcan will appear (it's no longer visible when not neaded.)

Oh & bottom left will show a "Share" icon.

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-02-13 11:12 AM
    Even when I drag the notes, I do not get the trash can or the share. Nothing shows up.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 11:17 AM
    Playing with it now. Tabs is a bit different then I thought it would be. I'm still hoping for something like the below image. At least when it comes to groceries. When your in the store pushing a cart with one hand & holding your phone with the other, reading your grocery list, you want to have them all. There. Easy to see, you don't want to be flipping through sticky notes. Also, sometimes these lists get quite long, you don't want to be making new notes for 20 items. Can 2.1 please include inter-note lists?
    Attachment 178260

Posted via CB10
    We are still brainstorming on how to provide best (and unique) user experience by integrating a list like you mentioned. We'd hate to provide you with the same boring list app that does the same thing as hundreds of list apps out there. It will make it to Corky Notes soon!
    07-02-13 11:21 AM
    Getting Corky right now!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 11:25 AM
    Request for I guess 2.1 now: Have a settings option to automatically set the last edited note or specified note as wallpaper. Would be useful to keep most important things in mind. Would be especially useful from lockscreen screen to avoid having to unlock device to get to that information. Would also keep working when app is closed.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 11:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Was the background a cork board when you first started the app? - If you can explain the problem in further detail to our support team, we can investigate this issue.

Trash bin and share icon is now invisible until the user start dragging the note to perform any action.

You can always back up your notes by dragging your notes to share icon and sharing it with "Remember" app.
    07-02-13 11:26 AM
    2.0 Bugs - Q10 - SQN100-1 - 10.1.0.273
    - Active Frame - Yellow notes are showing as blue
    - "Note Deleted | Undo" notice not disappearing.
    - "Tap to Edit" - When I tap to edit, I first have to delete the "tap to edit" notice.

Improvement suggestion.
    - when you drop notes into a new tab they are all piled on top of each other in that tab. Please make it so that it pins them to a blank space.

Love the new trash / share system
    Double tap to add a new note is way more intuitive too

Posted via CB10
    Active frame bug being fixed as we speak!

The Undo popup does not disappear until the user touches the screen again (or for 1 minute and 30 seconds).. This is not a bug, but a design flaw in the OS. Unfortunately, we can't shorten the time it takes to disappear.

We will provide option to remove the default text in the next version!

Your suggestion have been noted. We will look into how we can detect empty space and place the note. If we can't do that, we can always place the note in random spot so that the probability of them overlapping perfectly will be minimal

Thank you for your continuous support!
    07-02-13 11:30 AM
    Even when I drag the notes, I do not get the trash can or the share. Nothing shows up.

Posted via CB10
    Can you please email our support team at [email protected]?
    07-02-13 11:31 AM
    Request for I guess 2.1 now: Have a settings option to automatically set the last edited note or specified note as wallpaper. Would be useful to keep most important things in mind. Would be especially useful from lockscreen screen to avoid having to unlock device to get to that information. Would also keep working when app is closed.

Posted via CB10
    We received some more suggestions about lock/home screen integration, we will look into how to implement this!

Thanks!!
    CMcRob likes this.
    07-02-13 11:33 AM
    So I deleted and reinstalled. It's asking me to pay again. ?

And yes, the corkboard was my original background.

Whenever I tried to drag a note to discard, all the way to the bottom right (or left) the note would only bounce back up. I tried dragging all over the screen to see if the bottom icons had been moved since they were hidden too. No matter where I tried dragging to, the notes would bounce back.

Other that playing around with the tabs and colors, I did not change anything else.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 11:33 AM
    I will email when I have more time...

Thanks for the quick response.

I love Corky Notes!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 11:40 AM
    Okay rebooted phone, and on 2nd try purchase history was found. Just wanted to post this in case I freaked anyone out about the paying again part.

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-02-13 11:44 AM
    So I deleted and reinstalled. It's asking me to pay again. ?

And yes, the corkboard was my original background.

Whenever I tried to drag a note to discard, all the way to the bottom right (or left) the note would only bounce back up. I tried dragging all over the screen to see if the bottom icons had been moved since they were hidden too. No matter where I tried dragging to, the notes would bounce back.

Other that playing around with the tabs and colors, I did not change anything else.

Posted via CB10
    Could you please tell me the os version of your phone? We are currently investigating this issue.

Corky Notes for bb10 developer
    07-02-13 12:34 PM
    The Undo popup does not disappear until the user touches the screen again (or for 1 minute and 30 seconds).. This is not a bug, but a design flaw in the OS. Unfortunately, we can't shorten the time it takes to disappear.

Thank you for your continuous support!
    Not always. I have an Undo popup that's been
    Active for over an hour, & it's not the only one that I have had issues with.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 12:37 PM
    Could you please tell me the os version of your phone? We are currently investigating this issue.

OS. 10.0.10.822
    SW. 10.0.19.116

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-02-13 12:46 PM
    OS. 10.0.10.822
    SW. 10.0.19.116

Posted via CB10
    The problem with background and action buttons at the bottom is only happening to users with OS version 10.0.x

We have pulled the entire update all together while we further investigate this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation!
    07-02-13 01:12 PM
    Not always. I have an Undo popup that's been
    Active for over an hour, & it's not the only one that I have had issues with.

Posted via CB10
    When you say "it's not the only one that I have had issues with." are you referring to Corky Notes or buttoned-popups in general?

If you're referring to Corky Notes, what other problems are you experiencing?
    07-02-13 01:14 PM
    When you say "it's not the only one that I have had issues with." are you referring to Corky Notes or buttoned-popups in general?

If you're referring to Corky Notes, what other problems are you experiencing?
    I'm talking about Corky Notes. I havent had issues with that popup anywhere else. I have now had 3 buttoned-popups that didn't want to close. 3 out of ??? Popups. I have deleted a bunch of notes as I tried different things.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:31 PM
    I'm talking about Corky Notes. I havent had issues with that popup anywhere else. I have now had 3 buttoned-popups that didn't want to close. 3 out of ??? Popups. I have deleted a bunch of notes as I tried different things.

Posted via CB10
    Per

Dismiss dialog automatically - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

and

Beta 4 Toast with button bug - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

The behavior of popups with button is quite trivial and degrades user experience. However, we still decided to use it to provide users ability to restore their notes if they deleted them out of impulse. In the previous version, deleting the note was asked to be confirmed and this had two points of bad user experience: 1. It breaks the flow of the work process and 2. Users were not able to restore the notes they deleted. The buttoned-popup was not the best choice but it was the lesser of the two evils.

If you delete multiple notes in a row, the buttoned-popup notification will be piled on top of each other and we're still not sure how they're supposed to behave.

In the future, we will most likely create our own notification with undo button but please bear with us until then!
    Last edited by gyubok; 07-02-13 at 02:10 PM.
    CMcRob likes this.
    07-02-13 01:55 PM
    Good news everyone! We have identified the problem and have almost fixed it up. The updated version with bug fixes regarding:

1. background
    2. action icons
    3. active frame

should be submitted tonight and hopefully available for download before the weekend!
    CMcRob likes this.
    07-02-13 05:59 PM
    I'm very pleased to tell you as of early morning today, Corky Notes version 2.0.3 have been released! Please update to the latest version!

The update from version 2.0.2, which was available briefly, is not too significant as the purpose of the update was to fix the app for 10.0.x users but it does have some other bug fixes from 2.0.2. The biggest one is the dismissing the undo pop up dialog. That dialog now disappears by itself in 3 seconds instead of requiring a user action - we had to create a manual way to make this work, which wasn't too difficult after all !

Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy it and please continue to post bugs and suggestions on this thread! You guys were amazing with the bug situation in the recent update (2.0.2). We truly appreciate your active support.

Thanks for being our customer!!

CMcRob and BBPandy like this.
    07-04-13 07:53 AM
    Thank you!

All is well now, everything works great so far. Trash and share are back, correct background is there tabs are correct.

Really enjoying the color options,,, now if we can only get some pink in there...

I love my Corky Notes!

Posted via CB10
    gyubok likes this.
    07-04-13 07:59 AM
    How do I create a new note????
    I'm stuck on a blank corkboard
    07-04-13 10:17 AM
182 ... 23456 ...