Hi everyone, Gyubok from qbotron here. It is my great pleasure to announce that we have just released Corky Notes for BlackBerry Z10 and Q10! qbotron | Corky Notes

Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-corkynotes_promo_844.jpg

BlackBerry World - Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10

For those of us who rely on lists, calendar reminders, piece of paper that will save our lives from becoming a total chaos. Corky Notes is a new way to create and set todo list on a BlackBerry! Corky Notes is no different than your traditional post-it on a cork board � create a todo note and place it anywhere on the cork board!

- Create new note by tapping on the black bar located at the top of the screen
    - Share your note by dragging the note to share icon located at bottom left hand corner of the screen
    - Delete your note by dragging the note to recycling bin icon located at bottom right hand corner of the screen

Swipe from top of the screen to see more options of Corky Notes

* Additional Features
    - Create unlimited number of notes!
    - Choose from 4 beatiful themes
    - Manually set different color for each note or allow Corky Notes to automatically set the color of the note based on its due date
    - Receive all future feature additions at no extra cost � we have some cool new features to implement in future releases!

We would love to hear your opinions about the app to make future improvements, please email us at [email protected]!
    05-29-13 02:44 PM
    OMG. This is the app I have been looking for!!!!! Sticky notes that change on my home screen. I wrote 4 and it cycles through in the active frame. Woohooooo. Am waiting for the update to hit so I can purchase the full app. Want those colors on my stickies!!!!

Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000745.png

Corky Notes for BlackBerry 10!-img_00000746.png

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    dietertong likes this.
    05-29-13 04:47 PM
    The update should be propagated through BlackBerry World system within 24 hours. Check tomorrow and let us know if you see it!

Also, don't forget to write us an awesome review on BlackBerry World!
    05-29-13 04:55 PM
    About time! *walks away to hit the download button*
    05-29-13 04:55 PM
    Update available! Latest version: 1.0.2
    05-29-13 10:28 PM
    I got mine!!!!! Woohooooo
    It's exactly what I want!!! Super. Thank you!!!!!

gyubok likes this.
    05-30-13 02:47 PM
    We're receiving cool suggestions for feature update on Corky Notes! Send them in!
    05-30-13 10:03 PM
    Curious if there is a way for the user to have a note itself bigger?

Posted via Navi's CB10
    05-31-13 08:11 AM
    Ohh that Looks nice... Thx
    gyubok likes this.
    05-31-13 08:56 AM

Posted via Navi's CB10
    Navi, when in the a time frame mode the notes takes up the entire space of the frame. Very easy to read. This is a super app. Kudos to the devs!!!

gyubok and anon(153966) like this.
    05-31-13 09:15 AM

Posted via Navi's CB10
    If you mean changing the size of the note when they are in minimized state, the current version does not allow you to change it.

It does seem like an interesting feature however!

Posted via CB10
    anon(153966) likes this.
    05-31-13 10:15 AM
    I downloaded it (free version).

Before I purchase, just one question. Does 'enable due date' include a time of day and will it sound notification alarm?

Thank you.
    05-31-13 02:21 PM
    I downloaded it (free version).

Before I purchase, just one question. Does 'enable due date' include a time of day and will it sound notification alarm?

Thank you.
    The current version (1.0.2) does not have "time" in due date and does not sound notification alarm. The current due date system will simple divide the notes in four categories: no due date (yellow), pre due (green), due today (blue), and past due (red)

We are, however, integrating the app with the native calendar app soon for paid customers. This will allow Corky Notes to use native notification to alert you!

If you want further details about the features described above, please email us at [email protected]!

Posted via CB10
    ESCON likes this.
    05-31-13 05:17 PM
    Just downloaded the free version. It's a nice and smooth native app. One quick suggestion, I know that the app is able to invoke the share function but it would be pretty cool if you can make accounts. That way 2 or more people can share an account and it becomes a way for them to post sticky notes of reminders to each other.

Anyways gonna keep trialing the app for a few more days and buy later.

Posted via CB10
    lovemyspanish likes this.
    05-31-13 10:40 PM
    That is a pretty interesting idea though the implementation will have to be a killer! We were thinking about integrating sync service between two (or even any number of) devices but decided to leave it out for version 1.x.

We will post a tweet (@qbotron) once we decide to move forward with that feature.

Meanwhile, if you have more detailed/specific method of sharing between devices in mind, please email us and we can discuss it further!
    Last edited by gyubok; 06-01-13 at 11:06 AM.
    06-01-13 09:52 AM
    Now following on Twitter
    06-01-13 12:08 PM
    Could you make the deletion easier? I mean I know you drag the note to the recycle bin but do you drop it there? It takes me 6 or 7 tries to delete one. Lol. I am doing it wrong????

06-01-13 02:47 PM
    Could you make the deletion easier? I mean I know you drag the note to the recycle bin but do you drop it there? It takes me 6 or 7 tries to delete one. Lol. I am doing it wrong????

The deleting is a simple drag and drop. If you're attempting 6 or 7 times, I suspect that you are dragging out of the screen? You simply need to drop it when the note is on top of the recycling button!

But we will look for a way to allow deleting when the note is dragged off the screen at right hand bottom corner!

Thanks for letting us know this problem! We'll announce it on twitter and in this thread when we find a solution!

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-01-13 04:42 PM
    Welp I decided to do the extra in app purchase. It's a really great app and judging from the developer participation in the forum, it will be improved upon even more.

I have another suggestion though. Any chance we get another icon where we can drag our checked or done notes? That way we have a log of the things we already did. Thanks.

Tip: for those who would like to have a log of the notes you created and had to remove from the screen, I have a suggestion. First make a folder in the remember app dedicated to this log and maybe call it CorkyNotes or something. Then when you've done or don't need the note anymore, drag it instead to the share icon instead of the trash and share it to the Remember app and then to your created folder.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and gyubok like this.
    06-02-13 11:33 PM
    Your tip is solid - actually it's amazing. That is probably the route we will take to implement the feature!
    06-03-13 06:42 AM
    The deleting is a simple drag and drop. If you're attempting 6 or 7 times, I suspect that you are dragging out of the screen? You simply need to drop it when the note is on top of the recycling button!

But we will look for a way to allow deleting when the note is dragged off the screen at right hand bottom corner!

Thanks for letting us know this problem! We'll announce it on twitter and in this thread when we find a solution!

Posted via CB10
    I think I have the hang of it now!!!! Thanks for considering all the ideas we talk about!!

anon(153966) and gyubok like this.
    06-06-13 07:48 AM
    Not a problem, the public response is heavily weighed in our UI/UX decisions so please keep your awesome feedbacks flowing!

We're currently working on releasing CorkyNotes 2.0 with amazing features (mostly suggested by you guys!) by end of this month so stay tuned!
    anon(153966) likes this.
    06-06-13 12:19 PM
    Hello everyone, as we are getting closer to epic update for Corky Notes, we need your help!

If you were to organize all your notes in categories, what would the names of those categories be?
    06-13-13 09:04 PM
    Work, stuff around the house, extra important.
    06-13-13 09:09 PM
    Hello everyone, as we are getting closer to epic update for Corky Notes, we need your help!

If you were to organize all your notes in categories, what would the names of those categories be?
    Why not just allow the user to create category names as needed?
    06-13-13 09:18 PM
182 123 ...