https://copy.zendesk.com/entries/246...rt-Z10-Q10-Q5-

(warning, their captcha is annoying, but worth it)

There is a vote button here, even though it is in the planned section. I think we should flood them with love, to let them know we are out there and starved for alternatives. And maybe even make a post. THey have clients for iOS and Android, of course, but also Windows Phone. Not to mention all the desktop clients... and even RasberryPi. So yea I think we need it too.

I have been using it for some time (I am personally a fan of Barracuda networks, using their products at work). Box is great, but the monthly bandwidth limit makes it hard to use a ton; Dropbox is good at what it does, but a lot of people are upset with them lately; I was very happy to see OneDrive. I'd also love to see a native Mega.

But really -- to open my file manager and see the contents of my copy.com account? Yes please.

P.S. This is shameless, I know, but here my obligatory refer link: https://copy.com?r=6aoPHU to give you an extra 5GB for a total of 20 and me 5GB more ;-)
    sharma6 likes this.
    04-16-14 06:45 PM
    Have you tried asking Nicolas if he might consider adding it to PlayCloud?

Copy.com does seem to have a published API.
    04-16-14 07:41 PM
    As it turns out, copy.com is already on the roadmap for PlayCloud:

PlayCloud 10 - more simple cloud access... (Post #512)
    eninrebmun likes this.
    04-16-14 08:52 PM
    As it turns out, copy.com is already on the roadmap for PlayCloud:

PlayCloud 10 - more simple cloud access... (Post #512)
    Which is always appreciated, but that built in file manager integration. I love it.

Honestly I should try out PlayCloud sometime. I have used Files & Folders since the Playbook days to meet my cloud storage needs, but haven't really felt the need since I stopped using SugarSync and since the others I uses became seamless with the stock file manager.
    04-16-14 09:41 PM
    Honestly I should try out PlayCloud sometime. I have used Files & Folders since the Playbook days to meet my cloud storage needs, but haven't really felt the need since I stopped using SugarSync and since the others I uses became seamless with the stock file manager.

PlayCloud is a great app that is always being improved and the developer is very responsive. Almost worth buying just to reward an excellent developer.

Re: SugarSync - once my paid account term is up I'll migrate to a different service for non-confidential data. Haven't found their service that competitive at their non-intro price and they never bothered to make an app for BB10 so I'll find something else for that. (Still wouldn't trust most of them with confidential data, and SpiderOak hasn't gotten around to making a BB10 app either, though they suggested last year that they would.)
    eninrebmun likes this.
    04-16-14 11:22 PM
    Just for the sake of more native BlackBerry apps, I;d love it if people showed Copy.com some interest anyway, even though third party applications can fill that gap. It's what F&F did for me, but it seems to have stagnated.

I have had my eye on PlayCloud, and I also like to support those devs who've shown a dedication to BB10.
    04-16-14 11:48 PM