Hello everyone! ReFocus Labs is proud to announce the release of their latest super hit app "Convertly" exclusively for BlackBerry 10.

'Convertly' - unit and currency converter now available for BB10!-bxcbspucyaaqyzo.png

'Experience unit conversions like never before!'
    Convertly is a unit and currency conversion app designed specifically for enhancing the Blackberry 10 experience!

Features:
    Convert between 24 different categories of units
    Live updated currency conversions
    167 currencies to convert
    6 different themes to skin your app
    Base converter (binary, decimal, hexadecimal, octadecimal)
    Automatic unit conversions
    Adaptive rearrangement of home screen, based on most used categories
    Extremely fluid workflow
    Simple and easy to use one-stop app for all your converting needs
    Keyboard input for Q devices
    Optimized for the Blackberry Z10, Z30, Q10, Q5 and Porsche Design P'9982.

Convertly supports conversions for the following categories:
    Angle, Area, Base, Currency, Energy, Length, Mass, Power, Speed, Temperature, Time, Volume, Acceleration, Data, Density , Flow Rate, Force, Frequency, Fuel, Illuminance, Pressure, Radiation, Torque, Typography

Download: Convertly - BlackBerry World
    Teaser trailer:

Please use this thread for bug reviews, crash reports, suggestions, and discussions related to Convertly!
    Attached Thumbnails 'Convertly' - unit and currency converter now available for BB10!-convertly-banner.png  
    09-08-14 02:58 PM
    Thanks for supporting bb10 devices and good luck with your new app.
    09-08-14 03:03 PM
    Thanks for supporting bb10 devices and good luck with your new app.
    Thanks F2!

Do try it out and get back to us with feedback and suggestions
    09-08-14 03:43 PM
    Niceeee, good job Puneet.
    09-08-14 04:11 PM
    Niceeee, good job Puneet.
    Thank you Fel, on behalf of the whole team!

Anyone has any feedback or suggestions?
    09-09-14 02:11 AM
    Great app! amazing interface
    09-09-14 01:02 PM
    Thank you!
    09-10-14 11:51 AM
    Love it, but id like to see the app have the icon look like the one in trailer.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 07:45 AM
    Haven't yet downloaded the app, but I thank your team.for.being devoted to.bb 10

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 07:59 AM
    Love it, but id like to see the app have the icon look like the one in trailer.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Clanked! We decided to change it after making the trailer to fit better with 10.3 theme
    09-11-14 09:44 AM
    Good work.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-11-14 09:46 AM
    Congratulations on your FRONT PAGE mention here on Crackberry.
    09-11-14 09:54 AM
    Hi Clanked! We decided to change it after making the trailer to fit better with 10.3 theme
    But the trailer one was soooooo slick!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 09:57 AM
    Haven't yet downloaded the app, but I thank your team.for.being devoted to.bb 10

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Rahul

@Clanked: I feel so too :/
    09-11-14 10:00 AM
    Thanks for making a native app with a great user interface. However, I use a lot of conversions in my technical line of work and this needs more units to be the best it can be. Please review onlineconversion.com for further ideas. I use that site daily. In the flowrate section there is no Barrel units (despite being in your volume section). And you don't specify if you mean US, UK, Petroleum or Alcohol Barrel in the volume section. Love the potential, but please keep expanding the content and notation of units so I can recommend it to my colleagues.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 01:46 PM
    Great app! Rated it 5/5 thank you
    09-11-14 02:03 PM
    Hello Puneet,
    Thank you for making a native conversion app with a great UI. I see great potential with what is done so far, but it really needs to increase it's library of units and have better notation to be the best it can be. I'm sure many people don't use many of the units provided, but if you're going to include 24 categories of technical units then please expand the content to be truly usable to people in industry. Please review onlineconversion.com for further units to add (I use this site daily). For example, you have Barrels as a unit in Volume. But you don't clarify if this is US, UK, Petroleum, or Alcohol Barrels. You also don't include barrels in the flowrate units. Please continue to develop this app I've already purchased, and I'll be happy to recommend it to my colleagues.
    09-11-14 02:08 PM
    Thanks for making a native app with a great user interface. However, I use a lot of conversions in my technical line of work and this needs more units to be the best it can be. Please review onlineconversion.com for further ideas. I use that site daily. In the flowrate section there is no Barrel units (despite being in your volume section). And you don't specify if you mean US, UK, Petroleum or Alcohol Barrel in the volume section. Love the potential, but please keep expanding the content and notation of units so I can recommend it to my colleagues.

Posted via CB10
    Hi,
    Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

If you could drop us a full list of units you feel we have missed out either here or at our contact email contact@refocustech.in that would be really helpful
    09-11-14 03:14 PM
    First off, sorry for the double post. I thought the first one was lost to the ether, and so I rewrote it. Apparently it was delayed for approval.
    As I said in my previous post, I'd start working through "http://www.onlineconversion.com", and take note that they call out what the unit is (ex. [Petroleum] for barrels because there are multiple sizes of barrel depending on the use.

For volume flow in particular: Online Conversion - Flow Rate
    I would at least expect to see the: barrels, billion cubic foot, cubic foot, cubic meter, gallon, million gallon, liter (including per day,hour,minute, second for each).

I love that site, but I don't ways have internet access, and it's much more difficult to navigate on a phone than the slick app you have put together. I'll be happy to give you more feedback, but I think that going through that site will give you plenty of units to expand and better annotate you program.
    09-12-14 11:28 AM
    First off, sorry for the double post. I thought the first one was lost to the ether, and so I rewrote it. Apparently it was delayed for approval.
    As I said in my previous post, I'd start working through "http://www.onlineconversion.com", and take note that they call out what the unit is (ex. [Petroleum] for barrels because there are multiple sizes of barrel depending on the use.

For volume flow in particular: Online Conversion - Flow Rate
    I would at least expect to see the: barrels, billion cubic foot, cubic foot, cubic meter, gallon, million gallon, liter (including per day,hour,minute, second for each).

I love that site, but I don't ways have internet access, and it's much more difficult to navigate on a phone than the slick app you have put together. I'll be happy to give you more feedback, but I think that going through that site will give you plenty of units to expand and better annotate you program.
    Hi, thanks for the suggestions. We are working on the update
    09-16-14 01:32 PM