I happen to see windows 8 device and I was really impressed by its people or contact app which allows to see the contact options for a contact from any window of conversation and a simple click allows to use that.

E.g. I was using it for a text message and wanted to reply. And I clicked on the contact that gave me all options to use such as FB, twitter, linkedin, phone, sms, whatsapp, email, etc. One can select any and reply. It was amazing.

I am very sure that BlackBerry can master this as well as I love my Z10 syncing all the data from fb etc. And keeping me up to date.

Hope they bring something like this.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 12:27 AM
    I happen to see windows 8 device and I was really impressed by its people or contact app which allows to see the contact options for a contact from any window of conversation and a simple click allows to use that.

E.g. I was using it for a text message and wanted to reply. And I clicked on the contact that gave me all options to use such as FB, twitter, linkedin, phone, sms, whatsapp, email, etc. One can select any and reply. It was amazing.

I am very sure that BlackBerry can master this as well as I love my Z10 syncing all the data from fb etc. And keeping me up to date.

Hope they bring something like this.

Posted via CB10
    Contacts app can already do that. I think what you mean is the options for reply from a message need to include account and/or service selection. I'd rather have that as a menu option in the event I decide NOT to reply on the same medium as the message.
    06-10-13 01:12 AM
    Yes. As in we don't need to open contact app or different app to communicate. We can do it from the same window. Isn't it similar to hub as a concept.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 01:35 AM
    Yes. As in we don't need to open contact app or different app to communicate. We can do it from the same window. Isn't it similar to hub as a concept.

Posted via CB10
    Not the Hub, from the menu. The three dots in the lower right hand corner.
    06-10-13 01:50 AM