04-09-14 10:12 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    Hi jj482,
    Our developer, louis.keeper said that he can't do anymore because BlackBerry handle it. We are sorry!
    02-10-14 10:42 PM
    Hi jj482,
    Our developer, louis.keeper said that he can't do anymore because BlackBerry handle it. We are sorry!
    Ouch that's a big missing piece. Very odd I can import it. I was hoping I could get away from Google CardDAV since once again my contacts disappeared.

I'd love to blame BlackBerry on that but I've had non-BB phones do the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 11:04 PM
    For yahoo, gmail (cardDAV accounts) you can link them to your device first, then use Contact X to backup. Only facebook, twitter or any other social accounts can't.

Thanks.
    is there a way to link more than one contact at a time than doing it one at a time?

I made backup with Contact X and it did not back up some of my contacts, lost some.

thanks
    honnn likes this.
    02-21-14 03:56 AM
    is there a way to link more than one contact at a time than doing it one at a time?

I made backup with Contact X and it did not back up some of my contacts, lost some.

thanks
    Contact X don't back up contacts which have link. BlackBerry does not allow developers do it yet.
    Last edited by honnn; 03-14-14 at 06:00 AM.
    02-21-14 04:48 AM
    My company's MS Lync system added thousands of contacts to my BB Q10 with no name but the same phone number. I tried running Contact X but it finds 0 contacts on my phone. I've tried restarting my phone and then just Contact X, I've deleted and reinstalled Contact X, etc. but it still does not find any contacts. Any idea why this is?
    04-08-14 12:25 PM
    My company's MS Lync system added thousands of contacts to my BB Q10 with no name but the same phone number. I tried running Contact X but it finds 0 contacts on my phone. I've tried restarting my phone and then just Contact X, I've deleted and reinstalled Contact X, etc. but it still does not find any contacts. Any idea why this is?

I've heard from some people that Contact-X has been having trouble working with recent OS builds.

There are several other Contact management apps that you may want to look at if Contact-X isn't working for you.
    04-09-14 10:12 AM
81 ... 234