I have nothing to with this Mac app other than I bought and installed it..and it works quite well. I was surprised actually since I've tried similar type apps that didn't want to play nice with my Z10. This one works with calls, contacts, and even the voice control.

I have no idea how long it's on sale for .99 but even the regular price isn't bad ($1.99 I think). I'll post again if I find a problem but so far so good.

Connect from the Mac App Store

Connect Your BB10 to Mac [Mac App On Sale]-connect.png
    LooyDaSixteenth likes this.
    02-11-14 05:54 AM
    Thanks!

Posted via Z30
    02-11-14 06:01 AM
    Here's some downsides I discovered as the day went on with this app:

It does not like to automatically reconnect once you disconnect. I've pretty much had to reset it up everytime I wanted to reconnect again. If I hadn't bought it already, knowing this might've changed my mind. On the plus side, it only takes about 20 seconds to add the phone again so not a big effort.

All it is really doing is giving the mac the ability to become a headset for the phone so you want to have a mic or something handy to answer or make your calls. And you can't have another bluetooth headset connected to your phone at the same time.

What's kind've strange is that you can't try to connect from the phone to the mac or it thinks you are trying to setup tethering. But it connects easily from the app on the mac to the phone.

I'd say if you want to try it, buy it now at .99. I guess the regular price is $2.99. I don't think it would be worth it at full price unless you maybe have another type of phone that likes to reconnect automatically.
    02-11-14 04:22 PM