I know I'm going to take a lashing for this, but I really am confused and think I'm missing something.

Why do I need the Remember app if I'm already using Evernote on the desktop and in app form on my device? I'll admit, I like the way that Remember looks, but if I have Evernote right there on my device, why open up Remember?

Any advice, thoughts, lashings, examples, etc. is greatly appreciated!
    01-29-15 09:02 AM
    Personal choice... You don't need Remember AND Evernote. Sometimes I look up things in Evernote, sometimes I open Remember.
    01-29-15 09:06 AM
    Is there a significant duplication of data if you have an Evernote app and Remember sync'ed to Evernote on the same phone?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 09:20 AM
    I use Remember app to manage personal to-do lists, things that I don't want to synchronize to the Cloud.
    Evernote would keep track of my other less-personal stuff - such as "movies to watch", "apps to tryout" etc.

I sync'ed Evernote folders to Remember, and always keep Remember in active frame.
    01-29-15 07:13 PM
    I also use Remember as a personal to do list. I like that there is now the ability to have recurring tasks. However, I'm not a fan of how Tasks, Notes and tags are separated. You no longer have the abilty to keep Tasks, Notes (and even emails) associated to on Project within the same folder. Really wish this gets added back
    02-26-15 05:42 PM
    Remember synced to Evernote.
    And I only use remember app to find my notes, copy it and add more notes.
    And I love how when we copy a website and paste it to remember app, all the links that was pasted in remember is a working link.
    I can just tap the link in remember app and it opens in the browser.

And yeah, remember works offline.
    And when you're on WiFi, Evernote will grab the notes to their cloud.

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    TX3 likes this.
    02-27-15 05:31 AM
    Can someone please explain the remember / Evernote sync configuration. This sounds like a nice setup. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 08:29 AM
    Can someone please explain the remember / Evernote sync configuration. This sounds like a nice setup. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    1. Go to settings > accounts > log in Evernote
    2. Open Evernote app. Log in again. U can do step 2 first if you haven't got an Evernote account.
    3. Go to remember app, by now you will see an Evernote folder option. Use this folder to save and sync all your notes to Evernote.

You can set the Evernote app to sync to the cloud and also you will see ALL your remember app folders and notes in the Evernote app.
    TX3 and EmaliMcrtny like this.
    02-27-15 08:49 AM
    Thanks!
    02-27-15 04:38 PM
    1. Go to settings > accounts > log in Evernote
    2. Open Evernote app. Log in again. U can do step 2 first if you haven't got an Evernote account.
    3. Go to remember app, by now you will see an Evernote folder option. Use this folder to save and sync all your notes to Evernote.

You can set the Evernote app to sync to the cloud and also you will see ALL your remember app folders and notes in the Evernote app.
    Just remember that it's not an instantaneous sync. Sometimes takes 5 minutes or so for Evernote notes to show up in their folder in Remember.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    02-27-15 07:27 PM
    Just remember that it's not an instantaneous sync. Sometimes takes 5 minutes or so for Evernote notes to show up in their folder in Remember.

Yup. Sometimes it doesn't sync immediately. The best way is to pull down on the Evernote app, and manual sync it.
    02-27-15 07:42 PM
    How do you get your existing notes/tasks from Remember into Evernote?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 07:31 AM
    How do you get your existing notes/tasks from Remember into Evernote?

Posted via CB10
    Well, you don't. All you can do is have your Evernote folders show in Remember. It doesn't work the other way and there is no way to share your Remember notes or folders with anything else. I believe that's right anyway.

Fastmarc likes this.
    02-28-15 12:42 PM