FYI, the app name is spelled incorrectly for most (current) users of the Zed10.
    where is it misspelled correctly?
    03-27-13 12:13 PM
    V1.3 has been released. Gets better every update.

Changes
    *Added support for Social accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter and others
    *Added Battery percentage and Free memory status on Active Frame
    *Minor GUI changes
    03-27-13 05:20 PM
    V1.3 has been released. Gets better every update.

Changes
    *Added support for Social accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter and others
    *Added Battery percentage and Free memory status on Active Frame
    *Minor GUI changes
    Wow - Your app is getting better and better every day! Keep up the great work - it is much appreciated to see a developer like yourself constantly updating and making the app more and more useful
    Smiley88 likes this.
    03-27-13 10:04 PM
    All I really want is to have my LED change colour for certain people (eg blue for best mate, green for girlfriends or whatever).

I know that I need to turn off the phone LED notifications so there is no conflict, but then if I get a message from someone else not on my filter list then there will be no LED.

What is the best way to deal with this? Is it to keep the phone LED off and then add account filters for all my email accounts and SMS setting that to the standard red?
    Smiley88 likes this.
    03-28-13 03:22 AM
    All I really want is to have my LED change colour for certain people (eg blue for best mate, green for girlfriends or whatever).

I know that I need to turn off the phone LED notifications so there is no conflict, but then if I get a message from someone else not on my filter list then there will be no LED.

What is the best way to deal with this? Is it to keep the phone LED off and then add account filters for all my email accounts and SMS setting that to the standard red?
    This is an interesting question and I would also like to know this as it seems like it needs to have a default led for those not included in the filters.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    03-28-13 04:38 AM

Yes the best way to this is add a filter for the Account. That would be the "default" led and then add your custom led for all your contacts.
    03-28-13 09:09 AM
    Any plans for a "Network Signal" led? It was nice to know my phone was at least on and operational at a glance. On my torch, I had it flash green. It was constantly on but I knew my phone was good to go.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 09:43 AM
    Any plans for a "Network Signal" led? It was nice to know my phone was at least on and operational at a glance. On my torch, I had it flash green. It was constantly on but I knew my phone was good to go.

Posted via CB10
    No Cellular Signal is already there but you want it constantly blinking? that would waste battery.
    03-28-13 11:41 AM
    Yes the best way to this is add a filter for the Account. That would be the "default" led and then add your custom led for all your contacts.
    Maybe I am doing something wrong but it won't let me save the filter for a default sms tone without entering a phone number?

03-28-13 11:58 AM
    Maybe I am doing something wrong but it won't let me save the filter for a default sms tone without entering a phone number?

you need to name the filter and can't leave it blank. you can change the default account name form sms-mms to whatever you like but you can't leave it blank.
    bobo616 likes this.
    03-28-13 12:17 PM
    No Cellular Signal is already there but you want it constantly blinking? that would waste battery.
    Yes it would be nice to have that option. Wasn't really a battery issue with my torch.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 12:17 PM
    Yes it would be nice to have that option. Wasn't really a battery issue with my torch.

Posted via CB10
    it might be issue on the Z10 if you have wifi on. In any case I have added your request.

Did you already purchased the app? if not then do it and contact me at [email protected] for the beta.
    03-28-13 12:51 PM
    it might be issue on the Z10 if you have wifi on. In any case I have added your request.

Did you already purchased the app? if not then do it and contact me at [email protected] for the beta.
    Yes I did purchase. Thank you for your support.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 12:54 PM
    you need to name the filter and can't leave it blank. you can change the default account name form sms-mms to whatever you like but you can't leave it blank.
    Thanks, I could only choose custom rather than sms but it's working now.

03-28-13 01:49 PM
    If your app is active, does it override the silent mode of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:01 PM
    If your app is active, does it override the silent mode of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    No. It only silents the notifications within the app itself. You can not silent the Phone app.
    03-28-13 04:21 PM
    No. It only silents the notifications within the app itself. You can not silent the Phone app.
    So to quickly silence the phone, I would first have to turn app off, then put the phone to silent mode?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:41 PM
    If you are a Color Led Message user and wants to test the new beta email me at [email protected]
    03-29-13 10:13 AM
    Hi as in hub++, does your app have notifications preview pop up with options to delete, mark unread, etc.? Thanks
    03-29-13 08:05 PM
    Hi as in hub++, does your app have notifications preview pop up with options to delete, mark unread, etc.? Thanks
    NO. My app is strictly deal with led color and ringtone management for Messages.
    Other features includes Led color for incoming and missed calls, screen and password lock sounds, cell signal strength and other neat features.
    03-29-13 09:11 PM
    Hi! Facebook notifications have been set here on my end (to blue) but light still shows up red. Have disabled led option within phone settings. What am I doing wrong?

Posted via CB10 on my sexy ZED10
    03-29-13 09:47 PM
    Hi! Facebook notifications have been set here on my end (to blue) but light still shows up red. Have disabled led option within phone settings. What am I doing wrong?

did you turn off the Led in the Facebook account? If you use tone and vibrate in color Led for FB you should also turn both of them off in FB Account.
    03-29-13 10:08 PM
    Hi - I have a bit of an issue with the LED not shutting off after a missed phone call alert - When I view the missed call the LED still flashes - am I suppose to shut it down manually? - Thanks
    03-30-13 02:02 AM
    Hi - I have a bit of an issue with the LED not shutting off after a missed phone call alert - When I view the missed call the LED still flashes - am I suppose to shut it down manually? - Thanks
    Yes. This is a known issue and there is no way for any program to know that you have read or opened the missed call log.

You will have to manually run Led color app and select Stop led icon or set the missed call duration to 100 or 500 times and it will stop. With the limited API to work with there isn't much I can do but will look for a better solution in the next release.
    03-30-13 08:49 AM
    did you turn off the Led in the Facebook account? If you use tone and vibrate in color Led for FB you should also turn both of them off in FB Account.
    Yes, I've done both. I'm wondering if it has something to do with BlackBerry updating their Facebook version. Still not functioning for me.

03-30-13 09:24 AM
165 ... 23456 ...