Thanks! I Have a problem to set up an Facebook account. I've read your introductions but it doesn't work. If i get a Facebook message i Do Not get a notification from your app. What i'm doing wrong?

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    06-09-13 11:04 AM
    Thanks! I Have a problem to set up an Facebook account. I've read your introductions but it doesn't work. If i get a Facebook message i Do Not get a notification from your app. What i'm doing wrong?

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    When you get a facebook message you should get a notification message in the Notification screen in the HUB.
    Open it and then select the Open Icon at the bottom of the screen.

You can test this by sending yourself a message in the FaceBook app.

make sure Color Led Message app is running.
    06-09-13 12:12 PM
    For the call ring tone.. i should set phone loud... theres no any other option to set other ring tone?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 02:38 PM
    When you get a facebook message you should get a notification message in the Notification screen in the HUB.
    Open it and then select the Open Icon at the bottom of the screen.

You can test this by sending yourself a message in the FaceBook app.

make sure Color Led Message app is running.
    My Problem is that i don't get any notifications from CLM. Only a notification from Facebook in the BB Hub but no notifications of the CLM app . Would it helps to reinstall the app? Please help!

An other "Bug" to fix. If you Set a Timer profile for 30 Minuten e.g. The app close After notification that you have deactivated Sounds and Vibrationen...

PS: Great Support!!
    06-09-13 03:49 PM
    New 2.0.1 update has been posted and should be available shortly on BBWorld.

This update fixes the network led. It was not working properly if you turn off Mobile Network or set AirPlane mode on in the Settings. Note that the network led will not come on until 30 seconds or so after the network is on or off.
    06-10-13 10:32 AM
    New 2.0.1 update has been posted and should be available shortly on BBWorld.
    This update fixes the network led. It was not working properly if you turn off Mobile Network or set AirPlane mode on in the Settings. Note that the network led will not come on until 30 seconds or so after the network is on or off.
    Just downloaded and setup the new update (BTW it's labeled 2.02) - it's fabulous and now the network LED works just like the old legacy BB's - I can (and will) unhesitatingly recommend this as the best LED Color app for OS 10.

Just a quick question - I like to use the my own personal tones and not those from your app so when setting up my profiles I set "tones" and "vibrate" in the app to off - will that create any issues?
    Smiley88 likes this.
    06-12-13 04:29 PM
    Just downloaded and setup the new update (BTW it's labeled 2.02) - it's fabulous and now the network LED works just like the old legacy BB's - I can (and will) unhesitatingly recommend this as the best LED Color app for OS 10.

Just a quick question - I like to use the my own personal tones and not those from your app so when setting up my profiles I set "tones" and "vibrate" in the app to off - will that create any issues?
    It should not create any problems. If there is a place for you to select your custom tone then it should work fine.
    06-13-13 08:47 AM
    What about the phone call tone... should I use the phone_loud.mp3 only or I can use whatever I want?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 07:52 AM
    What about the phone call tone... should I use the phone_loud.mp3 only or I can use whatever I want?

Posted via CB10

If you do not use Color LED Message Profiles then you can use any mp3 but if you want the app to control the ringtone sound then you MUST use phone_loud.mp3. If you want to use your own ringtone with the profile then just rename your own mp3 to Phone_loud.mp3 and copy it to the same folder where Phone_loud.mp3 is.
    06-14-13 09:35 AM
    Ok i'll & return to you

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 03:12 PM
    Actually its not working... automatically its turn the phone tone to the original phone_loud although I changed my deserved one to the phone_loud name.. but suddenly its ringing as the old phone_loud???

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 08:34 PM
    Actually its not working... automatically its turn the phone tone to the original phone_loud although I changed my deserved one to the phone_loud name.. but suddenly its ringing as the old phone_loud???

Posted via CB10
    If you edit your profile in the Profile Setting you can select the ringtone. That ringtone will be used for that profile when active. If profile is silent or active then the ringtone will be silent.
    06-14-13 10:35 PM
    Yah ok I understood that... but my request is to set my own ring tone, as u said I renamed my own to phone_loud.mp3 but once I receive a call the phone ring automatically ring as the old phone_loud not same my own one that I changed the name of it

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 07:38 AM
    This is the only app i found that includes a profile changer (does not work all the time-- still tinkering with it) which is similar to another app on my 9810.
    Here are my suggestions:
    1.Custom LED, make it so user can play with color combinations-- and include contrast or brightness
    2 Change LED duration to seconds and/or minutes
    3. contacts list should include their picture (if available)
    4.Option to select one or more vibrations (beep beep) for the same event.
    Last edited by quietcoolone; 07-17-13 at 11:44 AM.
    07-16-13 09:05 AM
    Hi. I bought the full version of this app but can't get it to work on my new Q10 at all. Help.
    07-16-13 04:09 PM
    Yah ok I understood that... but my request is to set my own ring tone, as u said I renamed my own to phone_loud.mp3 but once I receive a call the phone ring automatically ring as the old phone_loud not same my own one that I changed the name of it

Posted via CB10
    Same here.. I have renamed and selected my own phone_loud.mp3, but the developers file rings not mine-- i have done this about 10 times with the same result. So what i did was place my own file in that folder and selected it as the ringtone (instead of phone_loud.mp3)-- now my tone plays when phone rings.
    Mohammed Salam likes this.
    07-17-13 11:40 AM
    Hello I just purchased your app I cannot figure out how to prevent the red led from blinking before the custom sequence . I tried turning off the led for phone, texts, and emails and the standard red light still comes thru. Btw I'm running 10.1.0.4687 on stl-3. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 10:33 PM
    Hello I just purchased your app I cannot figure out how to prevent the red led from blinking before the custom sequence . I tried turning off the led for phone, texts, and emails and the standard red light still comes thru. Btw I'm running 10.1.0.4687 on stl-3. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    What you need to do is to set the Notification LED in the Settings for text and message to OFF. In Color LED app set the account or individual contact to the led.

when there are more than 1 msg for that account the led will continue to blink until you read all the msg for that account. You can however turn off the led whenever you read a msg from each account. goto the Settings screen in Color LED to set this.
    JBrnrd likes this.
    07-27-13 02:13 AM
    What you need to do is to set the Notification LED in the Settings for text and message to OFF. In Color LED app set the account or individual contact to the led.

when there are more than 1 msg for that account the led will continue to blink until you read all the msg for that account. You can however turn off the led whenever you read a msg from each account. goto the Settings screen in Color LED to set this.
    I have the led set to off for texts and messages but the red led still appears

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 07:18 AM
    I have the led set to off for texts and messages but the red led still appears
    Check settings|notifications|notifications/alerts|other applications|color led message and make sure any alerts listed there are turned off.
    07-27-13 08:52 PM
    Ok now I solved the ring tone story thank you for that... now the new is that I already add the led with sound for all accounts except the FB... I don't know why I can't im receiving msg and notification is there any other way to add the FB on the LED Message?

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 05:25 PM
    Ok now I solved the ring tone story thank you for that... now the new is that I already add the led with sound for all accounts except the FB... I don't know why I can't im receiving msg and notification is there any other way to add the FB on the LED Message?

Posted via CB10
    To add FB just send yourself a FB message and you should get a Notification. Follow the notification message to setup the FB account.
    07-28-13 11:15 PM
    I cant send msg to my self!!

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 01:56 PM
    The latest update is now compatible with OS10.2+.

* Updated Profile Manager to support 10.2 sound notification. Now you can truly set the phone to vibrate, silent, phone, all off or normal

* Added option to stop led by pressing and hold the volume down key

* When setting an email Account the email address is not displayed

* Ringtone now stopped when your read or delete the message

* Social accounts now predefined for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
    Last edited by Smiley88; 10-24-13 at 03:03 PM.
    10-24-13 12:59 PM
    The latest update is not compatible with OS10.2+.

I think you may have made a typo error there.

Was that supposed to read: "...is now compatible.."??
    Smiley88 likes this.
    10-24-13 01:46 PM
165 ... 4567