it might be issue on the Z10 if you have wifi on. In any case I have added your request.

Did you already purchased the app? if not then do it and contact me at [email protected] for the beta.
    Great update! Thanks for adding that in. One small thing though, in phone options you have signal spelled wrong (singal).

Posted via CB10
    Smiley88 likes this.
    04-01-13 07:14 AM
    Great update! Thanks for adding that in. One small thing though, in phone options you have signal spelled wrong (singal).

Posted via CB10
    doh! thanks. will fix it ASAP.

If you haven't done so already please leave a good review on BlackBerry if you like the app.
    04-01-13 08:53 AM
    V1.4 has been released.

Changes

* Added missed call tones and repeat and you can select your own missed call tone
    * Better way to disable missed led
    * Added network cell strength led. If you continue to blink when there is signal
    * When in Bedside mode Led will be disabled
    * When using Timer Profile system sound is not disabled except for Phone Calls
    04-01-13 08:54 AM
    How's the battery life people

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 11:37 PM
    V1.4 has been released.

Changes

* Added missed call tones and repeat and you can select your own missed call tone
    * Better way to disable missed led
    * Added network cell strength led. If you continue to blink when there is signal
    * When in Bedside mode Led will be disabled
    * When using Timer Profile system sound is not disabled except for Phone Calls
    Can u make it update for the blinking maybe a second before each blink its constantly going

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 11:38 PM
    But this doesn't work for bbm

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 11:46 PM
    Can u make it update for the blinking maybe a second before each blink its constantly going

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    No...please don't - I like the blinking just the way it is now
    04-03-13 11:52 PM
    How's the battery life people

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Battery life does not seem to be affected by this app
    04-03-13 11:53 PM
    Does this app work for bbm

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-04-13 12:00 AM
    Does this app work for bbm

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    No, sadly it currently does not because Blackberry hasn't released the API to the developers yet :-(
    04-04-13 02:17 AM
    An option for blinking speed would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 08:07 AM
    Version 2.0 is now available on BlackBerry World.

Change Log

• New Profile Manager - Take control of sound profiles, includes custom ringtone and wallpaper for profile
    • Turn off all led when screen is unlocked
    • Minor UI changes
    • Minor bug fixes
    04-16-13 11:58 AM
    Still love this app..better than the others.
    Smiley88 likes this.
    04-18-13 08:20 PM
    Yes, this app is great! I haven't had any issues, nor does it appear to drain the battery. The 'messages' tone is great-laughed so hard when I first played it! Totally worth the price paid!
    Smiley88 likes this.
    04-20-13 09:25 AM
    Yes, this app is great! I haven't had any issues, nor does it appear to drain the battery. The 'messages' tone is great-laughed so hard when I first played it! Totally worth the price paid!
    Thanks. Don't forget to write a good review on BlackBerry World if you like the app.
    04-20-13 12:00 PM
    I am beyond frustrated with this app.

First, it had an issue with one of my IMAP email accounts, where it would constantly display that account's alert (green LED) nonstop, even though I had no messages there. I had a few back and forth emails with the developer, followed his/her suggestions, btu to no avail and never heard from them again. I eventually ended up disabling that account's LED notifications.

Secondly, for the past few days, it's been going berserk on me. I don't know if it has to do with the 10.1 upgrade or not, but I've essentially disabled Color LED for now, as every time I run it, it does this. Only ONE of my email accounts (my exchange Active Sync acct) is set to have a vibration alert (100ms) as well as a double yellow LED (50x). Whenever I get an email on that account, it will nonstop vibrate over and over and over again (I lost count around 60), and today has started doing it even if I do not have a new email (like the green LED used to for my IMAP account ), except now it just keeps vibrating over and over and has both a red at times and yellow at times LED. No idea why it's doing this, but when it's repeatedly vibrating for over 5 minutes, without anything stoppign it, I'm starting to lose my mind. (The LEDs and vibrate are NOT selected in the OS notifications, so that's not an issue).

Don't tell me to use the "Stop LED" function on Color LED, because when it does this, Color LED stops responding. Whatever I press, it's like it hasn't registered it. The only option I have is to exit the app, and the flashing/vibrating stops about a few seconds afterwards. Any options/suggestions? I'm at the point of trashing the app and trying either BeBuzz or HUB++ if this can't be fixed, because there's no point of me having an app I cannot use.
    05-17-13 10:31 AM
    Happy inform everyone that Color LED Messages has received "The Built for BlackBerry" designation and IS the only LED application for BlackBerry 10 that has received "The Built for BlackBerry" certification.
    anon(2888700) likes this.
    05-27-13 10:16 AM
    Happy inform everyone that Color LED Messages has received "The Built for BlackBerry" designation and IS the only LED application for BlackBerry 10 that has received "The Built for BlackBerry" certification.

Congratulations. I noticed you just released an update to Voice Recorder that seemed to apply some more standard UI elements to it as well.
    Smiley88 likes this.
    05-27-13 08:06 PM
    Congratulations. I noticed you just released an update to Voice Recorder that seemed to apply some more standard UI elements to it as well.
    Yes. Trying to that app certified for BFB too.
    05-27-13 09:03 PM
    Just purchased the app, you have to have it open for it to run in the background.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. The description from OP mentioned it.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:56 PM
    Why does the network indicater light continue to blink even after I have set the Z10 to Airplane Mode? Is this a bug or something worse - you should be aware that in another thread in the BB10 Apps, someone has indicated that they believe that this app is a scam! I would not go so far just yet but can you assure me (and others) that the "network indicator led" is real and just not a flashing light?
    06-06-13 08:48 PM
    Why does the network indicater light continue to blink even after I have set the Z10 to Airplane Mode? Is this a bug or something worse - you should be aware that in another thread in the BB10 Apps, someone has indicated that they believe that this app is a scam! I would not go so far just yet but can you assure me (and others) that the "network indicator led" is real and just not a flashing light?
    If you turn on airplane mode then color id app will not receive any events because the radio is off so the Signal led will continue to blinking.
    There is no way or workaround with the current version.

I may have to rewrite this part of the code in the future update.

The network led is real. why would I release something that doesn't work? The ideal working condition of the network signal is really for when you goto places that don't have any signal and the radio is still ON and not OFF like AirPlane mode.
    06-06-13 10:59 PM
    Since we don't know what assumptions you made when designing the app/code ("ideal conditions") you might consider explaining that in the app description so folks don't think you're scamming them. As of now the network LED is useless since I think many of us believed that it would be like the legacy network LED which did turn off if the phone was in airplane mode.
    06-07-13 04:56 AM
    How you can turn off the sound or Vibration for example without set a new profile?

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    06-08-13 05:58 PM
    How you can turn off the sound or Vibration for example without set a new profile?

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    For text or message? you can do this in the system Settings notification app.
    06-09-13 07:55 AM
165 ... 34567