* Automatically sync all you messages with new timer interval from 1 min to 15mins NOT 15mins to 24 hours. Get your message faster.

Will this solve my issue with not getting instant emails from my gmail account? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...emails-784245/
    It is not possible to get push email from pop accounts. It is polling. I don't think it will cost much battery unless you get alot of email every 10 mins.
    03-21-13 10:34 PM
    Just bought your app. Have a few questions.

1. How do you set it up to flash when incoming calls come?
    2. How do you set it up to flash when I get a missed call?
    03-22-13 08:20 PM
    Hmmm? Looking at your pics on the first post, I don't see any "Incoming calls" or "No Network Signal". I must be looking in the wrong places :-/
    03-22-13 09:18 PM
    Just bought your app. Have a few questions.

1. How do you set it up to flash when incoming calls come?
    2. How do you set it up to flash when I get a missed call?
    in Color Led Messages app swipe down from the top of the screen to get the program menu. You need to go to the top of the phone bezel and swipe down. this is the default system gesture to show the application menu.

Then select Phone icon.
    theegoldenone likes this.
    03-23-13 01:31 AM
    Is any way to set brightness on this app? As Bebuzz did? I saw that on hub++ other colors are not brighter is it a hardware issue or not?

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    03-24-13 04:04 AM
    Is any way to set brightness on this app? As Bebuzz did? I saw that on hub++ other colors are not brighter is it a hardware issue or not?

There is no such feature to make the Led brighter on BB10.
    03-24-13 09:03 AM
    Means its depends on BlackBerry 10 OS or from your application ?

03-24-13 10:50 AM
    Means its depends on BlackBerry 10 OS or from your application ?

The Z10 hardware
    03-24-13 05:03 PM
    March 25, V1.2 has been released.

The new update brings Bedside Mode support, Screen Lock sounds and update to Timer Profile.
    Now you know exactly when your BB10 is password locked and unlocked.

We are committed to bring you the best Color Led application for BB10 period. We have features in our application that no other application has and we continue to bring cool new features.

Click link for more details BlackBerry World - Color Led Message
    03-25-13 09:56 AM
    Hi this does look way better than Hub ++, however I want to know if it can answer the follow question.

Is there anyway you can just have the message notification sound and then have it turn off when the user swipes in the Hub to to see the message?

What I mean is my notification sound continues to repeat (in Hub ++) when I have it customized to repeat once and won't turn off until I start typing to that person who sent me something. Little annoying. ( I know we have to swipe Up from the lock screen to turn off the sound, but what if we are already texting. I would have to peak and see who it's from, and press the Lock button on my screen and then have to swipe up to turn it off.)

Can your app accomplish this?
    03-25-13 10:33 AM
    Hi this does look way better than Hub ++, however I want to know if it can answer the follow question.

Is there anyway you can just have the message notification sound and then have it turn off when the user swipes in the Hub to to see the message?

What I mean is my notification sound continues to repeat (in Hub ++) when I have it customized to repeat once and won't turn off until I start typing to that person who sent me something. Little annoying. ( I know we have to swipe Up from the lock screen to turn off the sound, but what if we are already texting. I would have to peak and see who it's from, and press the Lock button on my screen and then have to swipe up to turn it off.)

Can your app accomplish this?
    This is why my app is better than the rest. When you read or delete a msg it will automatically turn off the led for that message. You can however tell the app to turn off the Led for that account if you have more than one messages. Eg: if you have 5 unread msgs for the same account and you read one important one and don't care about the reset until later. you can tell the app to stop blinking for that account.

also when you set to repeat in Color Led Messages it will repeat the tone and will stop the tone, led and vibrate when repeat count is zero.

also with the power Timer Profile you have complete control of the Led, Tones and Vibrate in the application. I have it set to disable all led, tone and vibrate between 10pm and 7am daily. This of course only works within the app but other notifications such as BBM, WhatsApp they will still make the tone.

does this answer your question?
    Last edited by Smiley88; 03-25-13 at 05:59 PM.
    03-25-13 12:51 PM
    This is way my app is better than the rest. When you read or delete a msg it will automatically turn off the led for that message. You can however tell the app to turn off the Led for that account if you have more than one messages. Eg: if you have 5 unread msgs for the same account and you read one important one and don't care about the reset until later. you can tell the app to stop blinking for that account.

also when you set to repeat in Color Led Messages it will repeat the tone and will stop the tone, led and vibrate when repeat count is zero.

also with the power Timer Profile you have complete control of the Led, Tones and Vibrate in the application. I have it set to disable all led, tone and vibrate between 10pm and 7am daily. This of course only works within the app but other notifications such as BBM, WhatsApp they will still make the tone.

does this answer your question?
    So the tone will still happen even when I'm in the middle of a text conversation? I'm not talking about BBM. I'm talking about SMS texting. I text heavily and when i receive a new notification while in a current conversation, the tone will Continue to sound until I reply to the New person texting me. It will Not turn off after I swipe and go into the Hub.

I just want to know about the message tone, not the LED.
    03-25-13 05:40 PM
    So the tone will still happen even when I'm in the middle of a text conversation? I'm not talking about BBM. I'm talking about SMS texting. I text heavily and when i receive a new notification while in a current conversation, the tone will Continue to sound until I reply to the New person texting me. It will Not turn off after I swipe and go into the Hub.

I just want to know about the message tone, not the LED.
    depends on how you set the tone and repeat. If you set it forever it will notify you forever or 100 times etc... It will turn off as soon as you read or delete the text msg.
    03-25-13 06:01 PM
    Why do you have to keep the app open?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 09:18 PM
    Why do you have to keep the app open?
    It's a Blackberry 10 OS limitation right now.

There is already a plan to support "headless" (ie background) apps, but that facility is not yet available in Blackberry 10.
    03-25-13 09:52 PM
    depends on how you set the tone and repeat. If you set it forever it will notify you forever or 100 times etc... It will turn off as soon as you read or delete the text msg.
    I would set it to no repeat but it kept ringing until I started typing to that new person

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 03:26 PM
    I would set it to no repeat but it kept ringing until I started typing to that new person

Posted via CB10
    are you talking about the same app? If you set to no repeat it will only play the tone once and then it stops.
    Color Led does not do anything when you start typing.
    03-26-13 04:13 PM
    Does anybody know, if it will be possible to support BBM with the upcoming 10.1?
    03-26-13 04:16 PM
    Does anybody know, if it will be possible to support BBM with the upcoming 10.1?
    nope nothing in the latest sdk.
    03-26-13 05:11 PM
    Since I have to keep this app open, how much battery does it drain?
    03-26-13 08:28 PM
    Since I have to keep this app open, how much battery does it drain?
    Much if any at all. It only wakes when the Hub receive messages.

The only other way to drain if you set to blink forever and have the tones repeat and vibrate. If you just set a blink duration like 100 or 500 times then you should be ok.
    03-26-13 09:16 PM
    are you talking about the same app? If you set to no repeat it will only play the tone once and then it stops.
    Color Led does not do anything when you start typing.
    I was talking about the app hub++ of what it was doing to my phone. I wanted to know if your app did the same thing.
    03-26-13 11:28 PM
    I was talking about the app hub++ of what it was doing to my phone. I wanted to know if your app did the same thing.
    No. My app has advanced features.

When you read or delete a sms or email message it automatically turns off the Notification: Led, vibrate and tone for that message. Your other new messages are not affected. They will still continue to blinking until you read them or delete them or manually turn off the Led. However, you can tell the app to clear all the notifications: Led, tone and vibrate for all the messages that belongs to the account that you read the message from. You do this in the Settings Preferences.

Eg: say you have 5 unread email for your company email account and you only want to read the one that is "important". As soon as you read that message the Led will stop for all the messages. Again you have total control of individual messages or the Account.

Unlike other Led apps you have to manually turn off the led which is not productivity.

hope i have answered your question.
    03-26-13 11:38 PM
    nope nothing in the latest sdk.
    Very disappointing
    But thanks for your fast reply anyway!
    03-27-13 01:41 AM
    FYI, the app name is spelled incorrectly for most (current) users of the Zed10.
    03-27-13 11:12 AM
165 12345 ...