Smiley88. I really commend you for coming on the forums and such and talking to uses like you do. It's dev's like you that will succeed cause you really want to improve your stuff. And listen to what people are looking for and need an app too do. Cheers on you. And we all look forward to ur apps just getting better and better. Can't wait for BlackBerry to allow your app to work in background and play nice with natives. Like bbm

Posted from the best phone ever my Z10
    I completely agree with this post, it's dev's like yourself that are truly appreciated.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    Smiley88 likes this.
    03-17-13 03:05 PM
    Hi there. Just downloaded the app but encountering some issues. I've set the rainbow as ring tone, but first the default red comes on and then the colors start scrolling but not the way it was presented. The multi colors start going off one at a time but a couple of seconds apart. Sometimes it flashes in rapid succession the way it's supposed to, but mostly it doesn't appear to work properly. Same thing goes for text messages. Set it to green but it flashes between red and green, in slow intervals.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:22 PM
    Hi there. Just downloaded the app but encountering some issues. I've set the rainbow as ring tone, but first the default red comes on and then the colors start scrolling but not the way it was presented. The multi colors start going off one at a time but a couple of seconds apart. Sometimes it flashes in rapid succession the way it's supposed to, but mostly it doesn't appear to work properly. Same thing goes for text messages. Set it to green but it flashes between red and green, in slow intervals.

Posted via CB10
    I think you need to turn the LED off from the notification settings on the phone
    Smiley88 and LatinoLoco24 like this.
    03-17-13 09:55 PM
    I think you need to turn the LED off from the notification settings on the phone
    Got it. This helped. Thank you. Feel dumb now. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:51 PM
    Got it. This helped. Thank you. Feel dumb now. Lol

Posted via CB10
    As Buwee said. You need to turn off the LED in the Phone, Text and Message if you want Color Led Messages to handle all the Led, tone and vibrate. If you leave both on then they will fight for the led and will cause conflicts.

New update is in beta testing and will be released soon.

Anyone already purchased the app and wants to beta test then email me at [email protected]
    Your BlackBerry World email is required since you will be installing the beta from BlackBerry World.
    goodcoffy likes this.
    03-18-13 12:36 AM
    LED support for BBM or third party apps in this? Or is it just calls text and email? I miss having a color LED notifier for BBM, Facebook and Twitter.

Also I can't wait for BlackBerry to get those api's out so we can have some legacy functions in this great OS.
    03-19-13 02:28 AM
    LED support for BBM or third party apps in this? Or is it just calls text and email? I miss having a color LED notifier for BBM, Facebook and Twitter.

Also I can't wait for BlackBerry to get those api's out so we can have some legacy functions in this great OS.
    I’m also looking for this feature!
    03-19-13 07:29 AM
    I’m also looking for this feature!
    The problem is no api exists for other social network apps yet. If and when BB release those apis we will add support for them.
    reneSc likes this.
    03-19-13 09:00 AM
    Version 1.1 is now live on BlackBerry World.

We have added some cool features.

* New Led combinations like Blue+Blue, Red+Yellow, Green+Blue. Total of 27 colors you can choose from

* Added Missed call led. You can choose any of the 26 colors for missed calls. Sorry you can't use the Rainbow color

* Added Manual Timer Profile. This is a one time profile use where you want to mute the ringtone and vibrate in the application if you do not want to be distracted. Color Led Messages will automatically turn the ringtone and vibrate when the profile expires. You can of course cancel the profile at anytime in the Notification Hub or in the app

* If the Timer Profile is active the Active Frame picture will show the volume mute icon. This will tell you that you have muted the ringtone and vibrate. I very nice feature to inform you if you every wonder why you are not getting the notification.

* Added repeating ringtone. The ringtone will stop when the Led stops

* Added vibrate for incoming calls. You can set it to 1 to 10 seconds

Thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions in making Color Led Message the best Led application for the BlackBerry 10.
    03-19-13 11:17 AM
    I have just updated and whenever I turn off the timer profile the app closes, is this by design?

03-19-13 12:11 PM
    Any way to get a super short vibration? Like 0.25 of a second. I always was a fan of the super short single vibe notifier.
    03-19-13 12:41 PM
    I have just updated and whenever I turn off the timer profile the app closes, is this by design?

No. The app should never be closed otherwise it will not be able to listen to incoming message.

How are you turning off timer profile? in the menu or thru the Hub?
    03-19-13 02:18 PM
    Any way to get a super short vibration? Like 0.25 of a second. I always was a fan of the super short single vibe notifier.
    that is really short. I'll do some testing.
    03-19-13 02:20 PM
    i have the led for sms-mms set to forever put only blinks once and stops. i also turned off my phone and text led. any suggestions?
    03-19-13 02:36 PM
    My Z10 is ordered. BeBuzz blew my emails off. Smilly88, your a hard charger. I love your response / interaction with this great community. The installation of your app will be my priority on the 28th.

BleedBlk-
    Smiley88 likes this.
    03-19-13 02:53 PM
    No. The app should never be closed otherwise it will not be able to listen to incoming message.

How are you turning off timer profile? in the menu or thru the Hub?
    I have tried both ways,same thing happens.

03-19-13 03:11 PM
    I tried turning off notifications on the app and I no longer have a problem even when I have turned these back on so I am not sure why it was closing but not to worried. Thanks for the quick reply anyway.

03-19-13 03:25 PM
    i have the led for sms-mms set to forever put only blinks once and stops. i also turned off my phone and text led. any suggestions?
    You need to turn off the Led for text message in the Settings->Notification->Text. If you have it on it will conflict with Color Led Messages.

Try that and see if it works.
    03-19-13 05:03 PM
    I have tried both ways,same thing happens.

backup the filters and then delete the app and reinstall. Just try the timer profile without restoring the backup and see if that works.
    03-19-13 05:04 PM
    BeBuzz blew my emails off.
    That has been my experience as well.

Smilly88, your a hard charger. I love your response / interaction with this great community. The installation of your app will be my priority on the 28th.
    I may join you in that, fellow VZW customer.
    03-19-13 10:56 PM
    In the words of the men I served with and those that continue..... Together we will "Drive On"
    03-20-13 05:57 PM
    I get that the z10 settings have to have led off in order for this app to work and handle the led functions

Does this mean the vibrate setting needs to be off too in the z10 settings menu?

And if I want to switch between silent, vibrate only and ringer on, do I do that in the z10 settings still or is there something in the app for that? Like a master toggle to turn off all these customizations? If I need to go into a meeting for example where I don't want any vibrations or tones or rings etc

I missed the giveaway post by minutes due to having to go to class lol

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by makaveli86; 03-21-13 at 01:34 AM.
    03-21-13 01:20 AM
    I get that the z10 settings have to have led off in order for this app to work and handle the led functions

Does this mean the vibrate setting needs to be off too in the z10 settings menu?

And if I want to switch between silent, vibrate only and ringer on, do I do that in the z10 settings still or is there something in the app for that? Like a master toggle to turn off all these customizations? If I need to go into a meeting for example where I don't want any vibrations or tones or rings etc

I missed the giveaway post by minutes due to having to go to class lol

Posted via CB10
    You should just be able to turn off Led and vibrate should still work in the Settings.

With the current SDK for developers it is very limited. There is no system Notification integration for 3rd party apps yet.
    What Color Led app does it controls the tone and vibrate within the app itself. so you let the app handle all your sms and email tones/vibrates then you can turn it on and off using timer profile. I have it set every day to mute the tones and vibrate from 10pm to 7am. I like my sleep

For meeting you can just goto Timer Profile and set to turn off the tone from 30mins to 8 hours and the app will automatically turn on the tone/vibrate again.
    03-21-13 09:11 AM
    * Automatically sync all you messages with new timer interval from 1 min to 15mins NOT 15mins to 24 hours. Get your message faster.

Will this solve my issue with not getting instant emails from my gmail account? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...emails-784245/
    03-21-13 07:47 PM
    Will this solve my issue with not getting instant emails from my gmail account? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...emails-784245/

I have replied in the referenced thread regarding "push" email capability.

More frequent polling can help to be notified of new messages faster, but it will use up battery power on a mobile device much more quickly. Always best to try to make the "push" feature work before resorting to that sort of tactic.
    Smiley88 likes this.
    03-21-13 09:00 PM
165 1234 ...