03-03-14 01:30 PM
29 12
tools
    Just want to let everybody know, I just reduced the price of ClipMan down to 99ct!

Get it while it's hot!

Even if you're not already on 10.2.1 just get it now and upgrade to the headless version for free as soon as you get the new firmware.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-24-14 01:19 AM
    ClipMan made it together with my app BaSA to a posting at the CrackBerry frontpage about headless apps!

Check it out here: A list of headless running apps currently available for BlackBerry 10.2.1 | CrackBerry.com
    MrGlenn likes this.
    02-01-14 06:01 AM
    I just wish to add another piece of feedback here:

ClipMan is amazing for saving often-used BBM Channels messages. I use it for my weekly updates and disclaimers and such!

Of course I also save to Remember, but using ClipMan as the 'middleman' for copying is just so easy! Always saves me when I forget to save important text.
    _____

Hoping to see something like categories and maybe accessing favourites from the Hub!

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    QtHelex likes this.
    03-02-14 03:31 PM
    ClipMan is amazing for saving often-used BBM Channels messages. I use it for my weekly updates and disclaimers and such!

Of course I also save to Remember, but using ClipMan as the 'middleman' for copying is just so easy! Always saves me when I forget to save important text.
    Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Motivates me a lot to read such lines.

Hoping to see something like categories and maybe accessing favourites from the Hub!
    The Hub integration is a tough topic. I got the permission from BlackBerry in the meantime to do so but I need to read the documentation for this a second time I guess. After the first reading I were not sure if it may really fit to what ClipMan does and how it is structured. Not a feature I can work on during the evening. A little bit too complicated.
    I'm afraid I will need for this some days during my next vacation. Same goes to "categories" and I have sadly not a single day off during March, so it may need some time... But I have it on my to-do-list.
    MrGlenn likes this.
    03-03-14 01:30 PM
29 12