I've installed the Chrome extension successfully, however I've never been able to connect to my Q10 using it (when I click on the IP address under "Managed Devices", it never connects). I've tried it via USB & via wifi, my Q10 always has Development Mode enabled when I'm attempting it, and I'm using the IP address that's set under "Development" on the BB. I've been able to connect to my Q10 via DDPB, so the connection does appear to be there. Any suggestions?
    10-06-13 11:37 AM
    if your doing it via wifi, it has to be the IP address the WiFi connection not the development connection
    Sashko likes this.
    10-06-13 11:40 AM
    I don't believe I've tried that. I did just try using it via hotspot, using the IP address of the BB that's providing the wireless network to the computer, and that seems to work :-D I'll try it at home on my home wifi network to see if it'll work that way as well. Appreciate your help.
    10-06-13 12:11 PM
    Use Sachesi. Works every time. I've had my fair share of issues with the chrome extension as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 01:29 PM
    Yeah, I just got that one today, and was able to use it to install my debug token with it. I do like the functionality of being able to search through the installed apps, since the Chrome extension displays it in text form... ;-)
    10-06-13 01:41 PM
    if your doing it via wifi, it has to be the IP address the WiFi connection not the development connection
    I've now confirmed: it does indeed work for me via wifi. Thank you kindly for the suggestion :-)
    10-08-13 10:23 PM
    i keep on getting error message like reload anytime i click on my ip to move to the next stage,please help me because i'm very confuse and don't no what to do
    11-11-13 07:31 PM
    Sorry to resurrect a old thread, but I just found it. I have found that if you have mass storage on (Settings > Storage and Access > USB Mass Media) it will not connect to the Chrome App.

Hope it works for you
    Djlatino likes this.
    12-10-13 04:48 PM
    am not able to connect after entering the IPv4 address in bb10 app manager .. please help
    06-14-15 11:12 AM
    am not able to connect after entering the IPv4 address in bb10 app manager .. please help
    Did you enable development mode? You would need a password to do so and remember that password since it is also the phone password
    06-15-15 12:23 AM
    Sorry to resurrect a old thread, but I just found it. I have found that if you have mass storage on (Settings > Storage and Access > USB Mass Media) it will not connect to the Chrome App.

Hope it works for you
    I don't see "USB Mass Media" under Settings --> Storage and Access. Care to clarify?

I was previously able to get it working via wifi on my Q10, but since I got my Passport last week, I've been unable to get it to work :-s

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 03:08 PM
    Chrome Extension BB10 / PlayBook App Manager via Wi-Fi.

It works like a charm.

100% perfect on my MS Windows XP machine (PC).

See the tutorial / how-to-do manual here below.

How To Sideload Google Play Client Snap For Android Apps On BlackBerry 10 - BlackBerry Empire

The reason why I did and troubleshooted was that I had to revert the two BAR files of Android Runtime from the previous OS build of BlackBerry (OS 10.3.2.2813) and put those back into my old BB10 device (Q10) which is not my daily driver anymore and I use this device only as a back-up smartphone.

Another reason behind of it is that I can't directly make a USB-connection between my pc and Sachesi with my Q10 no more (Except my Passport which it normally does work). It's very strange to me and I have the latest version of BlackBerry Link with compatible BB drivers installed on my pc (MS WinXP).

My daily driver device is still my OG Passport and in the future I will buy and use the Priv afterwards.
    Last edited by Ginowine; 01-15-16 at 07:21 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-14-16 10:28 AM
    Recently I am unable to connect to IP adress via manager. The adress is typed correctly, Chrome restored to defaults etc., but it still doesn't work and after clicking on the IP adress link, this error shows up: ERR_SSL_SERVER_CERT_BAD_FORMAT
    Unfortunately, now it is WITHOUT former "Proceed anyway" option or any other Advanced options that could skip this. There is nothing to be clicked.

Is there some solution? Like this, there is no option how to re-install Snap, or am I missing something?
    12-31-17 06:06 PM
    Still didn't find any solution.. seems to that we have to accept Snap-less future

Posted via CB10
    05-21-18 01:00 AM
    Still didn't find any solution.. seems to that we have to accept Snap-less future

Posted via CB10
    You could use Sachesi for sideloading .bar, but snap no longer works on 10.3.3, just use Cobalt Play Store instead.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-18 02:58 AM
    Point taken.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-18 03:11 AM
    Yeah, I'm not sure why, but this extension no longer works. I've tried it on 2 computers running 2 different OSes, 3 wifi networks, and even followed the rather involved Firefox installation process outlined on the dev's website. No dice. I always get this « The page is inaccessible » error shown. It sucks, because I relied heavily for a very long time on the extension. I tried to install Sachesi but my PC is 32-bit so it doesn't run

Edit: Spelling
    08-07-18 10:40 PM
    Yeah, I'm not sure why, but this extension no longer works. I've tried it on 2 computers running 2 different OSes, 3 wifi networks, and even followed the rather involved Firefox installation process outlined on the dev's website. No dice. I always get this « The page is inaccessible » error shown. It sucks, because I relied heavily for a very long time on the extension. I tried to install Sachesi but my PC is 32-bit so it doesn't run

08-07-18 10:40 PM
    Use Darcy's BlackBerry Tools (DBBT) if Sachesi doesn't work.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    08-08-18 04:34 PM

Have you tried it with chromium open source browser?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-18 06:15 PM
    Have you tried it with chromium open source browser?

Posted via CB10
    I have not but I don't see how that would make any difference.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-18 08:30 PM