From a long time Chiver, THANK YOU! The app is great!

KCCO Dude!

Donation has been sent!
    skrewball likes this.
    11-12-13 01:48 PM
    Great app dude thank you

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:54 PM
    Awesome app dev! Thanks! Already donated hope it helps! Please continue to support the bb10 community with more awesome apps! I'll donate again and so will many more I'm sure!

Posted via CB10 on my ? Blackberry Q10!
    skrewball likes this.
    11-12-13 01:58 PM
    Excellent, thank you! A native Chive app!
    As someone else mentioned, no access to comments yet in this version (1.0.0.4) and it would be kinda sweet to have landscape mode available. But NOT complaining, it is great as-is! Love swiping through pics in the gallery, saving favorites and the set-as-wallpaper option.

Come to think of it, some folks over in that 10.2.1.1055 thread could use a little KCCO
    11-12-13 02:15 PM
    Excellent, thank you! A native Chive app!
    As someone else mentioned, no access to comments yet in this version (1.0.0.4) and it would be kinda sweet to have landscape mode available. But NOT complaining, it is great as-is! Love swiping through pics in the gallery, saving favorites and the set-as-wallpaper option.

Come to think of it, some folks over in that 10.2.1.1055 thread could use a little KCCO
    Landscape mode will be available in the future
    00stryder and BDR529 like this.
    11-12-13 02:45 PM
    You good sir are ******* AWESOME!

I wish you managed to do this app up like 2 months ago :P
    R Field, skrewball and 00stryder like this.
    11-12-13 03:18 PM
    Having trouble sharing a photo w facebook, says no supported image selected...am I doing something wrong? FYI, permissions are on

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:42 PM
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much dude! I will surely pay for the App if ever released in App World, or donate if you make it an option...
    11-12-13 04:07 PM
    Having trouble sharing a photo w facebook, says no supported image selected...am I doing something wrong? FYI, permissions are on

Posted via CB10
    Same issue here too, but it's working for other share targets.... I'll look into it.

I never noticed originally because I rarely use facebook lol
    11-12-13 04:12 PM
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much dude! I will surely pay for the App if ever released in App World, or donate if you make it an option...
    There's a donate link in the OP
    11-12-13 04:12 PM
    So i've been playing with the app and I have to say that the full screen viewing has really grown on me. Also, anything that i'm missing has been addressed in the thread.

I did notice that I can't share to Igrann, which well is still in beta so i'm not complaining.

Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:55 PM
    Great App. Thanks for bringing it to BB10!
    Donated....................
    11-12-13 06:09 PM
    Just sideloaded it. Works amazing. BlackBerry's number of premium apps is climbing quickly with this, igrann, whine, BlackBerry Express, and a bunch of the other new apps

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:29 PM
    Put it on the damn app store already!!

It's a photo app how hard could it be to build??? Jesus christ!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:34 PM
    Thank you and KCCO!
    Any chance you could include landscape support and comments in a future update?
    11-12-13 06:49 PM
    Other than that, I love it...long overdue

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    This isn't gonna be pretty...

Tnewton, I'd run. Fast.

Posted via CB10
    bbmtna, skrewball and BDR529 like this.
    11-12-13 07:06 PM
    Thank you and KCCO!
    Any chance you could include landscape support and comments in a future update?
    The dev posted in the last page or two that both are coming. This is, after all, a beta and not the final app.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:07 PM
    This isn't gonna be pretty...

Tnewton, I'd run. Fast.

Posted via CB10
    you know, I thought about pulling the trigger on that one, and I decided to put my phone down and walk away lol
    00stryder likes this.
    11-12-13 07:20 PM
    So i've been playing with the app and I have to say that the full screen viewing has really grown on me. Also, anything that i'm missing has been addressed in the thread.

I did notice that I can't share to Igrann, which well is still in beta so i'm not complaining.

Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    The iGrann developer would have to expose his app as a share target in order to share to iGrann, once he adds that it should show up in the share list automatically.
    bbmtna and 00stryder like this.
    11-12-13 07:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Can the CB10 app have an option for posts to remove them to a "special" section of the forums? Unbelievable....learn to read.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    habs_fan, DocDRM, inked18 and 2 others like this.
    11-12-13 09:35 PM
    I've side loaded every chive app including official and tried the one native app available and this is by far the best of the best the chive should be hiring you as there app developer KCCO!
    skrewball likes this.
    11-13-13 12:06 AM
    unreal app man, good job
    skrewball likes this.
    11-13-13 12:12 AM
    There's a donate link in the OP
    Didn't noticed it, done!

Great app so far! already much better than the sideloaded, couple of suggestions / requests:

- Support for comments
    - Option to setup a path in the settings so when you save it always uses that path and then the save is a one click thing without having to choose a path, just a quick popup that the picture has been saved, much faster / convenient, not sure if BB10 allows this though.
    - A way to Favorite single pictures instead of whole galleries, but favorite them into a single gallery instead of separate items so you can easily browse them from newer to older. Maybe extend this concept so you can create custom favorite galleries with different names, so when you favorite a single picture it lets you choose the favorite gallery you want to put it in... Then an setting to use a favorite gallery as the source for the active frame slide show.
    - Support for Video posts

Also a question: how does the "Total Latest Items" work? is this like a cache size to make access to latest items faster? what is considered and item, a single picture? how does it get updates, when you open the app or as you see new items?

Thanks so much my good sir!
    11-13-13 12:18 AM
    Love this app and am using the Android sideload. Hopefully, the OP can get his app approved by BBRY. I'm not sure why decent apps seem to be getting a hard time and so many others go through seemingly without any problems.
    skrewball likes this.
    11-13-13 12:22 AM
170 12345 ...