I have a BlackBerry Q5 phone and its OS version is 10.3.3.3216, the latest one.

In the app Checked! Task Pro, I can make all 'manual' sync features work, but none of the automatic ones :

I can manually import entries from Remember, see entries I made in the Calendar app in this app's interface, and manually export Checked! Task Pro app's data to my device storage.

But it does not automaticlly backup app data even if I set it to do so.

And while entries I make in this app shows up in the stock Remember app right away, not vice versa: Remember entries won't show up in this app automatically no matter how long I wait, despite the fact that I set it to do so, and the settings screen says it is supposed to sync and import Remember entries every 15 minutes.

I once deleted the app and re-installed it but nothing changed.

I know that the author moved on to the Android platform long ago and this app may not function correctly,

but I would be grateful if someone could confirm whether this is just how the app is supposed to work (a conflict with the latest OS, etc.), or just my personal issue.

Best regards.
    03-17-20 02:09 AM
    I'd look at any recent reviews of the app.... see if it's still working.
    03-17-20 10:08 AM
    I was rather overwhelmed by the number of all reviews including ones written in languages I'm not knowledgeable about, so it took a while before I could peruse all of them. There seem to be no really recent reviews, but I noticed a chronological tendency in them: reviews complaining about incompatibility tend to be newer than the ones complimenting on the app's functionality. Also, quite a few of the negative reviews were written after the releases of the app and the BlackBerry OS 10.3.3.3216, especially by users of some specific phone models (but not including mine).
    So while I can't be certain, I think it's plausible to guess that some of the app's features are broken with the latest OS version with some phone models.
    03-30-20 03:59 PM