I lived by Mobile Check book by Mobatech on my Storm2 and my 9930. Now that I have my Z10 I can not find a decent app for balancing my checking account. Has anyone found an app comparable to Mobile Checkbook?

The Mobatech app allowed you to mark transactions as cleared or not and gave a cleared balance and an available balance. You could also export your data via email in a csv file.

Has anyone found an app similar to this?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 06:08 PM
    I side loaded Checkbook from the Android app store. Works great. Multiple Checkbook support and free.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 10:59 PM
    I will have to check that one out and see if it suits my needs. I have side loaded on my PB but have to try it on my Z10.

MobaTech sure could make my life easier by making a BB10 version of Mobile Checkbook.
    05-31-13 09:43 AM
    I too am desperately missing Mobile Checkbook by Mobatech on my Z10. Have tried all of the other "comparable" apps and frankly, they come nowhere near Mobatech's app. I have emailed the company and contacted BlackBerry support to complain; seems ironic to finally have a blackberry phone that competes with Apple and Samsung but at the cost of a great app.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 02:54 PM
    Money Plus works great as a way to register your checking account transactions. This has been my primary checking app for about 3 months.

MyAccountant (also native) is good as well but I don't like that the transaction register shows transactions listed (in order) but by category. In other words, if I spent $20 at Circle K on groceries. The listing shows up as $20 in groceries. To find out that you paid that at Circle K you have to go into the transaction details. It does have budgeting tools which Money Plus does not.

Finally, I'm also testing anMoney (Android port). I've side loaded the free version, but if I decide to use it permanently, I'm going to buy it from BlackBerry World ($9.99). It seems to be the most robust. It includes multiple accounts like the others but the budgeting reports are better. I don't like the interface as much but it works well with a lot of functionality.

By the way, I'm using all three side by side for the next month to see which one suits me better.

Posted via CB10
    Produktyf likes this.
    08-11-13 09:21 PM