CF PillPad HD - BlackBerry World

*on sale now thru July 5th for $.99

CF PillPad was inspired by my youngest son who has Cystic Fibrosis. He takes 9 different mess a day and I needed a way to keep track of what medications he takes.

Have you ever been at a doctor appointment and couldn?t remember what medications you were on, or what doctor prescribed them? Then you need CF PillPad.
    Features (Version 2):
    *Patient List ? Keep track of medications by patient (family member)
    *Medication List ? List all medications, dosage, prescribing doctor, doctor phone number and notes for each Patient. Keep track of up to ten medications per Patient
    *Call doctor from within application
    * Backup/Restore of Patient data
    *Theme Support
    *Ability to add refill reminders via calendar card
    *Access to major Pharmacy and Medical website using in app browser. This allows you to look up diagnosis and to check/refill prescription online
    *Built in calculator to help with dosage calculations
    *BBM integration ? invite friends to download CF PillPad from within app. Also join the CF/Aware BBM channel to learn about facts and help support Cystic Fibrosis

CF PillPad HD - Updated-mockit_22062014230512.png

CF PillPad HD - Updated-mockit_22062014230556.png

CF PillPad HD - Updated-mockit_22062014230628.png

CF PillPad HD - Updated-mockit_22062014230702.png

BB10 App developer, Cystic Fibrosis Advocate. Tired if biting my tongue for the sake of others.
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-26-14 12:49 AM
    Good luck with the app. I can definitely see the need for such an app. My dad use to be on tons of meds as was my mother.
    06-26-14 10:07 AM
    There has been a new update to V.2.0.1.14 as Bla1ze posted on front page of CB blog. If you purchased please leave feedback on BlackBerry World.

Check out PillPad http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/19042021 Now Built For BlackBerry Certified, BB10 App developer, Cystic Fibrosis Advocate.
    07-15-14 01:11 PM
    OK, PillPad is up to Version 2.0.1.23 some big improvements made and bug fixes.
    UI has been flattened, added optional Password Peotection and many more features.
    Many more features are coming and coming quick.
    Whether you have meds for family, or pets, take supplements, or other 'meds' PillPad is a great source to store all these medications in.
    Download your copy today support a native developer, and help a great cause in supporting Cystic Fibrosis research.

Check out PillPad http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/19042021 Now Built For BlackBerry Certified, BB10 App developer, Cystic Fibrosis Advocate.
    CMcRob likes this.
    08-12-14 11:06 PM
    Go Scorpion! Have to tell my cousin to upgrade, says it's the best app on BlackBerry World for him. He takes a lot of medication and says your app inspires him to actually take all of them

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 11:42 PM
    Go Scorpion! Have to tell my cousin to upgrade, says it's the best app on BlackBerry World for him. He takes a lot of medication and says your app inspires him to actually take all of them

Posted via CB10
    That's great to hear. Love to hear people say that it helps them out. If he has not left a review on BlackBerry World, please encourage him to do so, as reviews like that encourage me to keep updating.

08-13-14 02:57 PM