First I would like to say Thank You! (to the Dev) for the free copies offered. I have been watching it for a while, but with your generosity to others I decided to pay for it to show a little support.... That was very cool of you to do, and I appreciate the gesture.

And I am so impressed with the app I wanted let others know, it is worth it. Very easy to set up, everything relating to our family medications, all in one neat-little-corner.

I do have one question, after a patient is entered, is there a way to edit? Or is it necessary to re-enter the entire list again. I'm sure it's simply a setting or something that I am missing.

Thanks again!

Posted via CB10; Missouri, USA
    slade632 likes this.
    07-30-14 11:28 AM
    Been thinking about grabbing this app myself. What else do you like about the app?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 11:37 AM
    I agree! This app is super. I have entered my info and now my elderly parents so I can have the list of meds ready wherever I may be.

Long press the patient's name and the pencil for edit appears....CM
    CMcRob likes this.
    07-30-14 11:43 AM
    Great app

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 12:17 PM
    Thanks jaydee! I pressed everything but that...

This app is so easy to set up, entering medication, dosage, doctor,,, all of it flows so smoothly. And, it makes sense. I had resorted to just using a plain 'note' so I could type all of the information in one place, it just became awkward to use that way.

So now I have a complete list, for each of us (myself, daughter, husband, and both parents). everything is all neat and tidy. 2 clicks and I have all of the questions answered. I even used the extra 'note' area in each person's section to list major surgeries.

I could not be happier with this app--- I deleted 3 other apps that I was using for all of this information, and like I said, it was rather awkward before.

I have not tried the backup/restore options yet so I cannot speak for that. I have zero doubts that it will be a problem after the way this entire seems to be set up.

FF22 and slade632 like this.
    07-30-14 01:13 PM
    Psst!

It's on sale guys!

08-08-14 02:39 PM