Emailed Cardmunch (currently an iOS app only, but possible the only good business card app out there). Their response:

LinkedIn Customer Support Message
    Subject: Cardmunch for Blackberry 10?
    Hi,

Thanks for your interest in CardMunch! At this time, we canít share any plans for the CardMunch app on other mobile devices. However, please know that weíll continue to invest in new features and product availability, especially where we see the greatest opportunity to help our members be more productive and successful on their mobile devices.

To get up-to-date news about LinkedIn products like CardMunch, you can subscribe to the LinkedIn blog Official LinkedIn Blog. We often use the blog to announce new products and enhancements.

Thanks,

Steve
    The CardMunch Team

Original Contact:
    Member Comment 03/25/2013 01:11

Hello,

Former iPhone user who recently switched to Blackberry Z10. Just wondering if there is a sister app for BB? I am a big fan of Cardmunch and strongly recommended my friends to use this app. Please consider developing an app for the Blackberry platform as I, like many people, have a lot of vital contacts that are on their accounts!!

Thank you!
    dietertong and flyingsolid like this.
    03-27-13 01:23 PM
    Email them at LinkedIn Customer Support <linkedin_support@cs.linkedin.com> to push them for a Blackberry 10 app!!
    03-27-13 01:36 PM
    Hey guys,

Can you please help me out by giving a leg up? Cardmunch is like the "holy grail" of business card scanners, and I am sure many BB users will appreciate having a BB app from Cardmunch!

Links: Cardmunch for Blackberry 10? - LinkedIn Help Center

CardMunch Support
    05-01-14 06:06 PM
    Went ahead and sent them a support email and they replied back that they passed on the request but can not comment about app development. Hopefully the more requests they get the better the chances for development.
    gng11 likes this.
    05-02-14 05:29 PM
    Thanks much! That is so awesome of you! Hopefully more people can keep doing this.

I know for a fact that Flipboard was the result of the same email pressure we Crackberrians campaigned for long and hard.

Nothing is impossible!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 04:26 AM
    It's a shame that two+ years after acquiring CardMunch, LinkedIn is discontinuing support for Cardmunch and instead is launching a joint app with Evernote:

Evernote And LinkedIn Launch A New Business Card App For iOS To Organize Your Contacts | Fast Company | Business + Innovation

http://techcrunch.com/2014/05/07/lin...migrate-users/

What does this mean for Blackberry users? Not even considering us. That's a huge mistake.
    05-07-14 07:38 PM