What does this app do? Does it really send images? To people's addresses? Does it work?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 10:16 PM
    I haven't checked it out yet but I think it is a paid service where you order a card then they mail it for you.
    12-03-13 10:26 PM
    I haven't checked it out yet but I think it is a paid service where you order a card then they mail it for you.
    But they're giving you a promo code so you can send a free one. Just sent one to my sister, let's see if it works

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 10:32 PM
    I used the app and think it is great!
    It did require permission to connect to my contacts and access my photos - once I entered a address in my contacts = the app connected to them perfectly. Much less than the cost of a greeting card at the grocery store. Laughed when I read some negative reviews - kids today don't understand how to mail a letter...but will pay more money to open another level on a game where you organize fruit....just sayin'.
    Thanks Blackberry! for the free greeting card.
    12-04-13 12:24 PM
    I used the app and think it is great!
    It did require permission to connect to my contacts and access my photos - once I entered a address in my contacts = the app connected to them perfectly. Much less than the cost of a greeting card at the grocery store. Laughed when I read some negative reviews - kids today don't understand how to mail a letter...but will pay more money to open another level on a game where you organize fruit....just sayin'.
    Thanks Blackberry! for the free greeting card.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!
    12-04-13 12:55 PM
    Hi,
    I downloaded this app as a gift and I sent a postcard to my family member but I can't track it. The tracking id says it's pending but it has been like this from day one. I sent the postcard to the Netherlands.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 09:10 PM
    Hi,
    I downloaded this app as a gift and I sent a postcard to my family member but I can't track it. The tracking id says it's pending but it has been like this from day one. I sent the postcard to the Netherlands.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. I submitted my order on December 3rd and it is still pending :-(

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    12-10-13 10:23 PM
    My orders (I sent 7) all were received by my family members and they remarked positively about the pictures I sent - each one called me to talk, so I personally "like" this app very much.
    01-03-14 03:32 PM
    My order is still pending and it's been over a month. Is there any way to contact with Card2you?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 01:59 AM
    My order is still pending and it's been over a month. Is there any way to contact with Card2you?

Posted via CB10
    There should be a contact or support address in BBWorld if you look up that app.
    01-13-14 08:56 AM