I bought a used BB Classic and reset it without knowing that I can't re-set it up. I used the hotspot login method where you set the blue logo as a contact and press end call. I bypassed the setup and I want to try to install bar file apps, but I can't since I skipped setup. Does anyone know what I can do? Sachesi gives an error along the lines of "Your device isn't set up so connection will not occur", and Darcy's Blackberry Tools tries to connect and then just doesn't. I'm new to BB10 so I don't really know what I'm doing.
    05-28-23 02:17 PM
    I bought a used BB Classic and reset it without knowing that I can't re-set it up. I used the hotspot login method where you set the blue logo as a contact and press end call. I bypassed the setup and I want to try to install bar file apps, but I can't since I skipped setup. Does anyone know what I can do? Sachesi gives an error along the lines of "Your device isn't set up so connection will not occur", and Darcy's Blackberry Tools tries to connect and then just doesn't. I'm new to BB10 so I don't really know what I'm doing.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/
    05-28-23 09:26 PM