I had installed the RBC app on my z10 phone while in Canada. I am now in Florida and found there is an update to the app. When I tried to update I get a message that says it does not support my device. I then removed the original app to see if that would help. Now BlackBerry World will not show the app. I tried to download it from RBC and again the message of no support for my device. I then called the Royal Bank of Canada and their answer was that I am in the USA so it is not available here. They advised me your get in touch with BlackBerry. I told them It costs money. Their answer is they cannot do anything..

It appears my phone shows the USA location and version therefore I am out of luck. Anyone know how to get around other than travelling back to Canada for an app.

I can download the old version off of Android but that doesn't give the updated features including iinvestment management.
    02-07-14 04:30 PM
    Hang tight, I can grab the .bar file for you.

EDIT: Sideload this, it's the latest RBC app .bar file taken from BlackBerry World - https://mega.co.nz/#!P5wSVK4K!Djq_Ft...afr2_rjS-A2t2k. Should fix you up.
    02-07-14 04:43 PM
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to sideload it as I do not have a pc with me. I emailed RBC about my problem and hope they fix it soon. Thanks for the bar file. If RBC cannot do it I will have to use your method.
    02-08-14 03:07 PM
    FYI. A lot of banks will not allow access from other countries. I ran into this a few years ago while in Europe trying to access my bank on my pc

Posted via CB10. 10.2.1.1925 with 1259 camera/clock
    02-08-14 07:25 PM
    Contacted Royal Bank Of Canada. I spoke to a nice lady and she confirmed the fact the app was not available for out of Canada downloading. She was sympathetic to my plight of being a customer travelling outside the country and not being able to either download or update the RBC app. She will forward my complaint up the ladder and hopefully someone can decide that not all RBC customers are in Canada banking through their system.
    02-11-14 06:59 PM