Neverrrrmind haha
    02-27-14 10:34 AM
    Looks like our lobbying paid off, Nick, because you just made the front page!
    Yeah! This is super awesome, thanks everyone for your support! And thanks to DJ and CrackBerry!! The impact of this kind of recognition and attention is huge for a developer like me, and I cannot thank the CrackBerry community enough for their support!

Nick
    02-27-14 11:15 AM
    Since nobody pointed it out.

Unless the API is open, there can't be an unofficial app.

Posted from my Z30 using CB10
    I beg to differ. Black ops like that are my fav.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 03:14 AM
    I beg to differ. Black ops like that are my fav.

Posted via CB10
    And then your user will always be wondering when you will be hit with a " cease and desist " or they change something to break your app.

03-06-14 06:27 AM
    The we have money they don't comment wasn't cool. I work.my **** off and sometimes my back is.against the wall. I don't have a BlackBerry because I'm some rich snob. If that isn't what you meant, my apologies, but that is how it sounded.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 01:21 AM
    If you're referencing a post I made on February 22nd which was two weeks ago, that's a little late in the game to be raising concerns today. Chances are you are holding an Android, and that is ok. You took the post out of context. Android has worked so hard to get tons of apps on their platform that most are free. Android users have come to expect this and bring that "why isn't it free" attitude with them no matter where they go. BlackBerry users, on the other hand, expect to have to pay money because we get very little for free. So knowing that, a BlackBerry user would need to have money for apps or would not get much app usage out of their device. Android users can be flat broke and still have a blast. These are the pangs that we hear both sides of all the time, but it is what it is. In no way was my post a reference to your personal income and rich snobbery. I don't mind clarifying, but I've been doing way too much of that on CB lately which is why I have formed a BBM group and no longer post new threads on here. I just want to have drama-free good conversation.

I used my Q10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    03-10-14 07:43 AM
    And then your user will always be wondering when you will be hit with a " cease and desist " or they change something to break your app.

My users are ghosts. In 6 years I never got a C&D. Eventually it leads into making it official.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 01:55 PM
57 123