So deviantArt has finally gone through a makeover and an updated official app will be out for iOS and Android.
    DeviantArt - The largest online art gallery and community: Mobile

Now I don't mind loading up the android version when it releases, but it would be really awesome if someone could make (free if possible, if not I would pay if its good) deviantArt app. It should look, flat, clean, modern and fit in a mix of how the iOS/Android app looks + blackberry's 10.3 native look.

So can any developers maybe give this a shot?
    12-05-14 10:28 PM
    So deviantArt has finally gone through a makeover and an updated official app will be out for iOS and Android.
    DeviantArt - The largest online art gallery and community: Mobile

Now I don't mind loading up the android version when it releases, but it would be really awesome if someone could make (free if possible, if not I would pay if its good) deviantArt app. It should look, flat, clean, modern and fit in a mix of how the iOS/Android app looks + blackberry's 10.3 native look.

So can any developers maybe give this a shot?
    Only DeviantArt can make an official application. A developer could do all the work and then be shut down by them.
    12-05-14 10:36 PM
    I don't see why they would. DeviantArt has had third party developers for iOS and Android and their APIs are available.
    12-06-14 12:41 AM
    Similar thread here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=976707

You can get a sense, what could go wrong.
    12-06-14 01:26 AM
    @Raahul. I have the website bookmarked from the browser on my Z30. You get the Deviantart icon also. I know it's not what you're truly looking for, but hopefully it helps while waiting for the official app.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 08:09 AM
    I don't see why they would. DeviantArt has had third party developers for iOS and Android and their APIs are available.
    It looks like you need to submit a website URI so it can be whitelisted. Then your website will be allowed access to the API. This will not work on a mobile app, unless you setup a server to redirect all calls to the API though that webserver.
    12-08-14 09:43 AM