Check my post, @ the bottom go to this link. https://secure.skype.com/login?appli...ccount%2Flogin
    Doesn't work for me:

Can I get Shazam, Instagram and Skype on the Z10?-img_00000030.png

Sent from my Z10
    03-31-13 12:36 PM
    I've installed instagram (prior to wiping out my device) by sideloading it, which is fairly easy, but I believe there are other quite capable, photo editors. I don't see iG being good for collages.

Shazam, I stopped using when SoundHound was released on iOS. I'm not sure if it (SoundHound) works properly through sideloading on the z10 as it crashed for me when trying.

Skype should be coming, but if those apps are necessities, I would either wait until they are native or switch to a platform that has it. If you don't mind having the device, waiting for those apps to come, with the possibility of those apps never coming, then I would say get the z10.

I got the z10 for what it currently does and does very well. The build quality is unmatched, IMO. I love holding the device and how it looks.... even more than my iPhone 5 and Nokia 920. Heck, more than my GS3, Optimus G and every other device I own.

P.S. I like your name... Mine is Stephan
    03-31-13 12:37 PM
    Hi, just want to say that the native photo editing tools are good and if you want some better ones Photo Editor is available in BlackBerry World, if your coming from a Curve this will be quite an upgrade for you!

There is also a great Panorama App called 360 Panorama that is excellent for creating some great photos.

I'm sure there are many others, personally I would get the phone, I think it is more important that people purchase the phone so that the developers see a growing market that will be their base metric, so hardware sales re critical. Most of the app issues are solvable, either through official android ports, side loading, or using the stupid slick browser.

And use this CB10 app its fantastic, just learn to filter both the rose coloured glasses posts and the naysayer posts, good luck!

Posted from my Zed 10*CA*
    04-01-13 10:33 AM
    it was just for editing! thanks!!!!
    Duvi likes this.
    04-02-13 09:29 PM
    it was just for editing! thanks!!!!
    Keep us updated on what you choose. Coming from a curve, I'm sure the z10 would be good enough.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:52 PM
    I created a thread with contact info for many developers who are still waiting to see if there is demand for BB10. I would suggest checking out the list and firing off an email for the apps you're interested in. I have received responses from almost all on the list. This is the way to turn the corner on the app gap:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    araskin likes this.
    04-04-13 07:03 AM
    i actually have a blackberry curve, so the whole apps+internet+socialmedia will be all new for me. but as a HUGE music fan, i only know shazam through my iphone friends.
    Stephanie, did I read that right, that you're not using Shazam on your Curve? It's been available for ages, you can download it from BlackBerry App World, and I believe it should work on any model of Curve running BlackBerry 6.0 or higher (6, 7.0, 7.1):

BlackBerry World - Shazam

Enjoy! (I used it on very successfully on my previous phones: Bold 9900, Torch 9800, and possibly my Bold 9700?--I can't remember if it was available that long ago or not)

No word yet on a BB10 version though. That's one of the last things I'm patiently awaiting, now that Skype is here. (By "patiently awaiting", I mean I've been missing it a lot since I got my Z10 back in early March).
    05-03-13 06:19 PM
32 12