02-14-22 06:14 AM
    Thank you! I downloaded this.
    Some bar's were uploaded there, but links is not working now
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...r-link-966949/
    02-14-22 06:23 AM
    Thank you! I downloaded this.
    Some bar's were uploaded there, but links is not working now
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...r-link-966949/
    Blend useless unless you setup your PC and Phone before the BlackBerry Server Shutdown.
    02-14-22 08:50 AM
    Blend useless unless you setup your PC and Phone before the BlackBerry Server Shutdown.
    I understand that, from this topic I ask reupload BlackBerry Express
    Last edited by sashapont; 02-14-22 at 11:08 AM.
    02-14-22 08:53 AM
    I understand that, from this topic I ask reupload BlackBerry Express
    Wasn't that a native BB10 app only available in BBW?

If so, no other way to get it.
    02-14-22 02:32 PM
    Wasn't that a native BB10 app only available in BBW?

If so, no other way to get it.
    I thought that as well... but xsacha did post a link. Seems like at some point it was included for a bit in some version of the OS (maybe) and might have been extractable then?

I tried it a bit way back when and it was neat... think one of the last efforts by The Astonishing Tribe....
    02-14-22 03:23 PM
    I thought that as well... but xsacha did post a link. Seems like at some point it was included for a bit in some version of the OS (maybe) and might have been extractable then?

I tried it a bit way back when and it was neat... think one of the last efforts by The Astonishing Tribe....
    Wasn't it also in beta, like, forever?

Maybe it was released through the beta channel outside of BBW at some point?

Or, maybe it was extracted when xsacha found that security hole BBW briefly had before they locked it down. I think the app was released around that same time.
    02-14-22 04:54 PM
    Wasn't it also in beta, like, forever?
    Yes, I don't think it was ever out of beta.
    It is a fantastic app, great idea. No real bugs that I've found.

If you ever needed to hammer out a nice presentation quickly, it's perfect. I would argue that because it has limited features compared to PowerPoint, it forces you to focus on the ideas instead of playing around with all sorts of eye candy.

I think it's perfect example of a mobile app done right. It's not a clone of a desktop app and it is designed to work within the limitations of a small mobile device.
    02-14-22 09:30 PM
    Yes, I don't think it was ever out of beta.
    It is a fantastic app, great idea. No real bugs that I've found.

If you ever needed to hammer out a nice presentation quickly, it's perfect. I would argue that because it has limited features compared to PowerPoint, it forces you to focus on the ideas instead of playing around with all sorts of eye candy.

I think it's perfect example of a mobile app done right. It's not a clone of a desktop app and it is designed to work within the limitations of a small mobile device.
    Yeah but if you had a presentation all ready and just need to tweak it before turning it over to their IT department for presentation... it really wouldn't do that. Yeah a small presentation where you are going to plug in and do the presentation... was fine.
    02-15-22 08:03 AM
    Please try to inquire about Parrot at the developer. I wrote them a message, they replied that they cannot provide the .bar file. Maybe if more people request it, they will change their mind. Android voice recorders are not good, because they tend to skip seconds during recording sometimes. They are not reliable.
    02-21-22 05:13 AM
    Please try to inquire about Parrot at the developer. I wrote them a message, they replied that they cannot provide the .bar file. Maybe if more people request it, they will change their mind. Android voice recorders are not good, because they tend to skip seconds during recording sometimes. They are not reliable.
    They might not have a copy of their bar file at this point.

What they used internally might have been signed with just developer signatures which expire. And there is no way to resign files now.
    02-21-22 10:43 AM
    Hi! I will be so happy to help you with thr Parrot if you teach me how can I extrude it from my BB. I also have Maps.me, Call Alert, Contact Pro, NRS Reader, SoundHound, StarTracker Lite, Paint, Heart Rate Detector, Camera ++ ... And would be glad to add these apps to that list
    03-25-22 09:32 AM
    Hi! I will be so happy to help you with thr Parrot if you teach me how can I extrude it from my BB. I also have Maps.me, Call Alert, Contact Pro, NRS Reader, SoundHound, StarTracker Lite, Paint, Heart Rate Detector, Camera ++ ... And would be glad to add these apps to that list
    If there was a process for this... it wouldn't be an issue

Conite's list has everything we know of that has been offered. If it's not there... the developer hasn't offered it up, and that's what it will take.
    03-25-22 11:04 AM
    Ah... understood
    03-25-22 02:37 PM
    Any news for a good Call recorder app?? Does the Parrot APK work good? Version?
    09-24-23 12:43 PM