Hi in my remember app there always had the icon to take a picture with the camera but since this morning it went gray and don't work anymore. Can you please help me.

I must say that remember is the only app open.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 10:47 AM
    i have the same problem i dont know what to do i just use the camera to take a picture then i can attach it to the note but i cant take a picture right from the note app
    02-24-14 10:54 AM
    Does a restart fix it?

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    02-24-14 12:13 PM
    Just did it and it didn't work here is a screen shot of remember

Camera doesn't work with remember-img_20140224_132809.png

See the gray camera

I am also on 1925 leak on a Q10

Posted via CB10 via My Q10
    02-24-14 12:29 PM
    Steven: I apologize but are you the person who raised this the other day in a different thread?

Where I had suggested Parental Controls, toggling on/off/on?

Other than that, your cameras (both of you) work in other circumstances?

Do you do any tweaking to the camera bar file? I know some folks have loaded an older one for different features?

Mine worked the other day since after I was reminded of the feature, I took a picture while in Remember of the area above my fireplace to go along with the dimensions (looking for the right art - well, only 30 years so far!)
    02-24-14 03:06 PM
    Steven: I apologize but are you the person who raised this the other day in a different thread?

Where I had suggested Parental Controls, toggling on/off/on?

Other than that, your cameras (both of you) work in other circumstances?

Do you do any tweaking to the camera bar file? I know some folks have loaded an older one for different features?

Mine worked the other day since after I was reminded of the feature, I took a picture while in Remember of the area above my fireplace to go along with the dimensions (looking for the right art - well, only 30 years so far!)
    No I think that was a different Steven. I spell my name Stephen. And the camera works fine I was jut at a concert Saturday and it worked fine took a bunch of pictures a video and had changed the camera settings and everything worked fine now it doesn't it's weird. I don't mess with the .Bar files ever so I don't know why that would be messed up and I never modded it or loaded another or older camera file so as far as I know it might just be in the glitch with my phone with 1925. Also parental controls have always been off but I'll try that

02-24-14 03:28 PM
    I just turned on the parental controls and turned of the camera in that then I turned off parental controls and it works fine now thanks

FF22 likes this.
    02-24-14 03:35 PM
    Yes my camera work all the time except when I use remember

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 03:34 PM
    I tried the parental control trick and it works. Thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    02-25-14 03:38 PM
    Thanks a lot fot this hint!

I had the same problem with rememberer/camera, now it works.
    Kind regards!
    Stephen Hollowood likes this.
    03-03-14 03:38 AM