App Name: Calorie Monitor Pro

Summary:

The app helps you to get a grip on your calorie consumption. You will set yourself a weight target based on your current weight evaluation.

You have at your disposal a 7250+ foods database to monitor your intakes: calories, vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients (65 nutrients).

You will control your calorie intake by following a daily calorie budget specially tailored for you - based on your age, height, weight, sex, activity level and the weight objective you set for yourself.

You may also monitor your calories burned during exercise.

Use weight charts to see how your weight evolves in relation to your net calorie intake.

See how your nutrient consumption compares to the Daily Reference Values / Reference Daily Intakes.

Special Features:

- Multi-system - supports both metric and US systems of measurement. You may switch between them at any time.

- Multi-User - you can monitor other persons, too - if the members of your family need it.

- Back up / Restore - it is very easy to back up, restore or transfer your Calorie Monitor Pro data to other BlackBerry10 device or PlayBook.

For more info see the app help, write to [email protected] or just post your questions on this thread

Link to BlackBerry World Listing: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/30882888

Price: $1.99

Available also for BlackBerry Q10, Q5 and PlayBook
    Last edited by serbanescu; 07-14-13 at 04:19 AM.
    06-27-13 04:17 AM
    06-27-13 04:25 AM
    06-27-13 04:29 AM
    Looks like a serious app.
    06-28-13 05:50 AM
    Hi, I got the app for Z10 a few days ago, it works very well till now but I have one problem: in the screen captures you provided, the list of intakes can be seen in full screen mode, the same goes for the list of nutrients. I can't figure out how to do that, could you please explain?
    07-03-13 08:58 AM
    Maybe the double triangle sign maximizes the list. Do you tried that?
    07-03-13 10:11 AM
    Hi, I got the app for Z10 a few days ago, it works very well till now but I have one problem: in the screen captures you provided, the list of intakes can be seen in full screen mode, the same goes for the list of nutrients. I can't figure out how to do that, could you please explain?
    Hi, glad you like the app! As the above poster has said, you may use the double triangle sign to maximize / minimize a list. Feel free to ask about any other problem.
    07-03-13 10:48 AM