BlackBerry editors have selected Usage Pro to be on the banner carousel on the front page of BlackBerry World. Yay! Thanks BlackBerry!

Some big news is coming for Usage Pro fans as we prepare new features that radically expand it's "category". While Usage Pro remains the ULTIMATE native app experience to monitor CALLS, TEXTS, and DATA (cellular / WiFi / roaming) usage on BlackBerry 10, there comes a time when we need to pick up the banner on behalf of everyone in the BlackBerry community and take another exciting leap forward into the realm of "OMG!".

I will post further details in the next 2 weeks. Some of you already are aware of the new features and might beat me to it!

Drive INNOVATION and invest in the BEST native experience on BlackBerry 10. Fire Chest Apps.

Get Usage Pro here: Usage Pro - BlackBerry World

--------
    "This is the greatest monitoring app for BlackBerry. And finally with headless support. Very comfortable to use. Worth the money!"
    - User feedback
    benny4u_06 and pystha like this.
    07-21-14 10:24 PM
    That's some pretty good news! Always good to see when something good gets proper recognition.
    FireChestApps likes this.
    07-21-14 10:52 PM
    Should celebrate with 50% off sale

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    07-21-14 11:00 PM
    Congratulations!
    07-21-14 11:17 PM
    Amazing app just purchased today

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 02:21 AM
    Amazing app just purchased today

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Parth. Join our BBM Channel. You can chat live if you ever need help.
    07-22-14 05:32 AM
    My carrier plan just ticked over into the next monthly period a few minutes ago. Usage Pro humming along flawlessly.

Here is what one user had to say about the latest version of Usage Pro:

"The software is working headless and good on my Z10. The GUI is simple and great. After few weeks there is a lack of 2 MB between the counter and vodafone and I think this is OK!"
    07-22-14 09:42 AM
    Yeah here also there is some differences of 3-4 MB but that's ok

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 09:58 AM
    Is it WiFi or cellular?
    07-22-14 10:17 AM
    "Cellular data pack" session quota coming for you and all the other prepaid users out there. It will be called a "Prepaid data session".
    07-22-14 10:25 AM
    It's cellular

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 11:01 AM
    Hmm...BlackBerry just released the new version of the vendor portal for developers about an hour ago...some new tools.
    07-22-14 02:57 PM
    Did you know you can get live support via chat in our BBM channel right from your phone?

Open and sign-in to BBM on your phone, swipe down from the top of the screen and select "Scan to Invite". Then scan the barcode below:

Calls/Texts/Data monitoring app "Usage Pro" awarded coveted position on BlackBerry World carousel-fire_chest_apps.png

Once inside our channel tap the BBM chat icon at the bottom of the screen. Magic!
    07-22-14 04:40 PM
    A user emailed in today to state that calls made with their carrier are billed by the minute and Usage Pro was counting calls by the second.

I advised him to change the "Calls billed every:" setting in the "Settings" screen from "Not applicable" to "1 minute". Problem solved. User happy.

I am interested in knowing the full details of carrier plans that everyone is on. Anyone care to post their carrier plans here?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 11:30 AM