Does anyone know of a BB10 app that allows for a 'note' to be applied to a contact that allows such information to be put on screen when the call from that contact arrives? the BBOS7 app 'Call Reminder Notes' adds this capability to older blackberries and its a very good feature that I hope BB10 is capable of accommodating. As an aside, Windows Phone 8.1 just added this functionality through their 'Cortana' app.

Call Reminder Notes for BB OS7
    Call Reminder Notes - BlackBerry World
    05-04-14 03:45 PM
    Does anyone know of a BB10 app that allows for a 'note' to be applied to a contact that allows such information to be put on screen when the call from that contact arrives? the BBOS7 app 'Call Reminder Notes' adds this capability to older blackberries and its a very good feature that I hope BB10 is capable of accommodating. As an aside, Windows Phone 8.1 just added this functionality through their 'Cortana' app.

Call Reminder Notes for BB OS7
    Call Reminder Notes - BlackBerry World
    You can try Call Notes. It has the ability to create reminders.
    The only thing is that there is a BB10 limitation where the API is not available to parse phone numbers not in your contacts.
    Log calls and texts on the go with Call Notes for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Call Notes - BlackBerry World

HTH
    05-04-14 06:10 PM
    You can try Call Notes. It has the ability to create reminders.
    The only thing is that there is a BB10 limitation where the API is not available to parse phone numbers not in your contacts.
    Log calls and texts on the go with Call Notes for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Call Notes - BlackBerry World

HTH
    Thanks for the heads up...that app came up during my search b/c it sounds the same and has much of the same function however the major function of the BB7 app was that it showed a note on the CALL SCREEN and that functionality was fantastic for me so I would remember to bring up a topic or remember to ask a question to the person.
    05-04-14 09:27 PM
    Thanks for the heads up...that app came up during my search b/c it sounds the same and has much of the same function however the major function of the BB7 app was that it showed a note on the CALL SCREEN and that functionality was fantastic for me so I would remember to bring up a topic or remember to ask a question to the person.
    Yeah. I get what you're saying. Sorry, but that's the best I could find for you.
    As stated, you will not currently be able to find an app with your specific needs on BB10 currently because there is no API to parse individual new phone numbers. So if a specific caller calls you that is not in your contacts, it cannot invoke a previously created note specific to that person. Hopefully BlackBerry can open that API for developers in the future. I myself am dying for a white/black list call blocker, which can't happen until that is done.
    05-04-14 09:36 PM