Supported Headless for OS 10.2.1 and Up

Call recording is becoming increasingly important, with technology changing and working habits becoming more mobile. Addressing mobile recording is now the subject of many financial regulators' recommendations.

Call Recorder is an application develops for all BlackBerry users to record all important call. All recording call will not directly save into your phone or sd card for security purpose until you export it to your phone.

You can directly listen to the recording call in the application without export them to your phone.
    * Must turn the phone in speaker mode
    * Must ensure the app is running in the background

Features:
    - Easy to turn the application on or off
    - Easy to listen back the recording call
    - Password protection
    - Fake password protection
    - Easy to export or move recorded files
    - Easy to share recorded file to your friends via BBM, SMS, Email, Whatsapp and ect.
    - Able to rename the file
    - Media key as shorcut key, long press Volume Up key to start / pause recording, long press Volume Down key to stop recording
    - Display recording time on active frame
    - Voice recorder supported
    - Automatic record call
    - User friendly interface and functions
    - No external hardware required Please email us to seek for a solution before you leave a bad review.

Disclaimer : The use of recordings made through this app, depending on their content, may be subject to various local laws in your region. Please review local laws and use at your own discretion.

Built for BlackBerry. The signature BlackBerry 10 experience. Built to keep you moving, apps and games with the Built for BlackBerry designation provide the seamless performance and integrated experience you've come to love. Look for the Built for BlackBerry badge to identify apps and games that deliver the signature BlackBerry 10 experience.

BlackBerry World - Call Recorder + Voice Recorder

Price : 2.99$
    Attached Thumbnails Call Recorder-001.png   Call Recorder-002.png   Call Recorder-003.png   Call Recorder-004.png   Call Recorder-005.png  

Call Recorder-006.png   Call Recorder-007.png   Call Recorder-008.png   Call Recorder-009.png   Call Recorder-010.png  

Call Recorder-012.png   Call Recorder-016.jpg  
    Last edited by x-reve; 02-26-14 at 10:29 AM.
    09-28-13 06:44 AM
    You should include the cost in your post.
    x-reve likes this.
    09-28-13 08:59 AM
    You should include the cost in your post.
    Thank you for your reminding , we added the price on the post.
    09-28-13 09:16 AM
    Sounds very interesting. Just last week someone asked if they could record a Voice Mail message as they retrieved it - would this do that, too? Good luck with this app.
    x-reve likes this.
    09-28-13 09:37 AM
    All recording call will not directly save into your phone or sd card for security purpose until you export it to your phone.
    You can directly listen to the recording call in the application without export them to your phone.
    So where are they stored / recorded to originally if NOT on my phone.? I'm not interested in my call recordings being on your server somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:38 PM
    So where are they stored / recorded to originally if NOT on my phone.? I'm not interested in my call recordings being on your server somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

The recorded call will be stored on your phone also but it only can be accessed in the application until you export them to your phone or media card. We do not keep any recorded call on server, so do not worry about this.
    Any other questions please feel free to let us know.
    Thanks.
    09-28-13 01:49 PM
    Whew! Nice to hear.

Wish this worked while using BT headset. The times I REALLY need this type of app is when I'm driving, client calls and needs a quote, gives me a phone number or email address, or provides detailed info. Lots of road time in sales.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:58 PM
    Seems to work okay but the recording volume is really low, even with the speaker phone on max volume. Any way to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:31 PM
    Great concept, but you have to use the speaker phone to use it? If a call is important enough for me to record, it would be too important to call using the speakerphone. Does it not work on regular calls?

Seems to work okay but the recording volume is really low, even with the speaker phone on max volume. Any way to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 10:18 PM
    Yes, requires speakerphone or else you only get a recording of yourself. I agree that limits it's usefulness, but it's still better than nothing at all. Just wish it would record louder.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 10:12 AM
    Hi everyone, we are just updated the information of the latest Call Recorder. Now it also can be used as a Recorder to record everything you want. Please take some times to review it. Thanks.
    02-26-14 10:30 AM