Application Name: Call Notes

Call Notes now finally on BlackBerry 10. Save phone call note and SMS text messages to the Calendar.

Call Notes - Save phone call log and text messages to Calendar-img_00001741.jpg Call Notes - Save phone call log and text messages to Calendar-img_00001743.jpg Call Notes - Save phone call log and text messages to Calendar-img_00001742.jpg

Description:

Call Notes is a productivity tool for saving phone call logs and text messages to the Calendar. Call Notes will prompt you to add a new call note whenever you finished a phone call. The phone call duration will be saved and all you need to do is enter the caller's name and phone number and optionally type in a note about the call. You can set a reminder if you want the Calendar application to remind you of the call. The reminder feature is good for follow up with the caller.

When a SMS text message is received or sent Call Notes will automatically save the text message to the Calendar application. You do not have to do anything. All you need to do is set to log SMS in Call Notes. With SMS text messages you can filter out contacts that you do not want to save to the Calendar.

Call Notes is an invaluable tool for business users who need to keep track of their calls and billings. When you sync your calendar all your call notes and text messages will be synced to your desktop Calendar or corporate Calendar. Call Notes does not do the actual sync.

Please read the product description on BlackBerry World for product limitations before you purchase.

BlackBerry World Link: BlackBerry World - Call Notes

Price: $2.99

08-07-13 09:57 AM
    Nice little app Smiley....you always have quality stuff!
    08-07-13 10:08 AM
    New update is now available.

Changes

* Localizations. You can now save the call notes in native language if the language is other than English

* Change the notification prompt for the callnote to Instant Preview
    07-31-14 10:06 AM
    Hi,
    I was about to buy the app until I read that it doesn't automatically add the details.
    Its not much different than adding it myself to the calendar app without paying $3.
    Why not add this feature instead of manually adding?

Proud owner of BlackBerry Z10/Q10
    08-17-14 02:13 PM
    Hi,
    I was about to buy the app until I read that it doesn't automatically add the details.
    Its not much different than adding it myself to the calendar app without paying $3.
    Why not add this feature instead of manually adding?

Proud owner of BlackBerry Z10/Q10
    Of course it does. After the call you are given option to add a call note. On OS10.2 there is no way to capture the caller's phone number.

If you already have OS10.3 then the app will capture the caller's number and all you need to do is add a the call note and it will be saved to the calendar.
    08-17-14 06:36 PM
    Version 3.0 is now available for OS10.3 users only.

The only Headless Call Notes taking application for BlackBerry 10.

Changes

* Required OS10.3
    * Now completely Headless
    * Save sms to calendar has been removed
    * Easier to enter call notes
    * Supports many localized languages
    09-16-14 08:49 AM
    New Version is now available.

Change Log

* Added save call note to Remember

* Added option to save to Calendar, Remember or both

* Fixed the bug where saving a call note will error because the Calendar was not selected

03-19-15 02:42 PM