Call Blockr™ is a call blocking app that blocks your unwanted phone calls.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/43593887

Features:
    • Block or allow calls based on a time schedule.
    • Blacklist to block specific numbers or contacts.
    • Whitelist to only allow specific numbers or contacts.
    • Option to block any callers not in your list of contacts.
    • Option to block withheld phone numbers from unknown callers.
    • View history log of blocked calls.
    • Hub notifications of blocked calls.
    • Easily call or text numbers from within the lists.
    • Backup and restore your list data.

Any feedback, bug reports, or feature requests are welcome. Thanks.
    Last edited by radwon; 04-02-15 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Updated to latest version
    12-19-13 03:55 PM
    The two things that I need the most from a call blocker are a blacklist and no active frames (headless support). Anything else is only marginally useful, and not much more than the phone can do on its own anyway. I've already bookmarked this app in BB World; when it can do the two things I mentioned you will have yourself a sale!
    12-19-13 04:03 PM
    The two things that I need the most from a call blocker are a blacklist and no active frames (headless support). Anything else is only marginally useful, and not much more than the phone can do on its own anyway. I've already bookmarked this app in BB World; when it can do the two things I mentioned you will have yourself a sale!
    Hi byrdbrained. I hear ya. These features will be added to Call Blockr as soon as BlackBerry make them available. Hopefully in the near future.
    12-19-13 04:41 PM
    Hi byrdbrained. I hear ya. These features will be added to Call Blockr as soon as BlackBerry make them available. Hopefully in the near future.

How long its going to be..? Do you have any idea?
    I would like to buy this app for sure,but I need to make just blacklist and be on for another contacts.
    I am pretty sure a lot BB users are missing this in OS10

Thanks for answer!
    01-04-14 06:58 AM
    How long its going to be..? Do you have any idea?
    I would like to buy this app for sure,but I need to make just blacklist and be on for another contacts.
    I am pretty sure a lot BB users are missing this in OS10

Thanks for answer!
    Hi, thanks for your interest.

The latest news is that those API features from BlackBerry are coming and "are on the near term roadmap".

Once I have more information that I can share, I'll post it here.
    01-04-14 11:13 AM
    I'm waiting for it ASAP, my boss is stressing me with calls and I can't block all incoming calls

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 03:24 AM
    I'm waiting for it ASAP, my boss is stressing me with calls and I can't block all incoming calls
    When you say you canít block all incoming calls do you mean you donít want to? Because with Call Blockr you can block all incoming calls.
    01-10-14 12:29 PM
    Update: Call Blockr has now received the Built for BlackBerryģ designation. Headless support is coming.

A quick question for everyone: Would you like to be notified when calls are blocked or would you rather it just did it silently?

And if you would like a notification, what would be your preferred way to be notified of a blocked call?
    01-10-14 12:34 PM
    Update: Call Blockr has now received the Built for BlackBerryģ designation. Headless support is coming. A quick question for everyone: Would you like to be notified when calls are blocked or would you rather it just did it silently? And if you would like a notification, what would be your preferred way to be notified of a blocked call?
    How about any one or a combination of the following: notification message in Hub, LED, vibrate, and audio? Also, the ability to selectively block contacts and phone numbers (white listing numbers or all of Contacts, blacklisting specific or unknown numbers, etc.).
    01-10-14 06:25 PM
    When you say you canít block all incoming calls do you mean you donít want to? Because with Call Blockr you can block all incoming calls.
    Yes, I don't want to block all calls because I work with the phone, I want to block only certain number. I need a blacklist blocking system.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 06:42 PM
    Yes, I don't want to block all calls because I work with the phone, I want to block only certain number. I need a blacklist blocking system.

Posted via CB10
    API's to do this have not been released by BlackBerry. NO APP other than BlackBerry themselves could do this at this time. Once its in API's, there will be half a dozen apps to get this functionality.
    01-10-14 06:56 PM
    How about any one or a combination of the following: notification message in Hub, LED, vibrate, and audio?
    Yes, but what would your preference be?
    01-11-14 06:48 AM
    Yes, but what would your preference be?
    Depends. Sometimes, I - or any user - might just want to see a notice/message about the number of blocked calls. Sometimes, just the LED, vibrate, or audio. Sometimes, combination of the above, such as LED with vibrate, vibrate with audio, message with vibrate. I use an SMS blocker right now that has such functions.
    Last edited by pcuser; 01-11-14 at 08:38 AM.
    01-11-14 08:06 AM
    The folks that make call control have sent me an email stating that they will not make an application for blackberry 10.therefore, the new Application should work the same way or better than that did. When that happens, I need it immediately!!

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:30 AM
    I want the ability to block specific numbers, area codes and the ability to block texts from specific people in my contact list. Do that and I will personally insist that everyone that has a blackberry that I know, I purchase and install your program.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:32 AM
    I want to block certain numbers that spam. So does everyone.

Will this app block only UNKNOWN NUMBERS right now ? If so its worth buying. If no i will wait.
    01-16-14 09:19 AM
    For me to consider it, this app must be able to block any numbers that I enter into a blacklist, even if there is only 1 number I want to block.
    01-23-14 08:00 PM