This appears to be a call forwarding app. Does it allow you to answer the phone before the call is automatically forwarded?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I can definitely answer calls.

Visit my BBM Channel ~ C000E96F6
    niss63 likes this.
    05-21-14 01:49 PM
    Yes, I can definitely answer calls.

I have used Youmail for years, and it's a really nice custom voice mail system. While you can "ditch" calls, after you add the offending phone number to the ditch list, meaning they can't leave a VM, there is no way, that I know of, to use this as a "call blocker" app, where the phone won't even answer the call. I'm still looking forward, with 10.3, for a true call blocking app.
    niss63 likes this.
    05-21-14 07:54 PM
    I have used Youmail for years, and it's a really nice custom voice mail system. While you can "ditch" calls, after you add the offending phone number to the ditch list, meaning they can't leave a VM, there is no way, that I know of, to use this as a "call blocker" app, where the phone won't even answer the call. I'm still looking forward, with 10.3, for a true call blocking app.

Call Blocking App Please!!!-img_20140521_222624.png

05-21-14 09:26 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140521_222624.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	272668

Agreed. This built in call blocking is great if the caller has been preidentified by Youmail and is on their list, which is quite large. It doesn't let you add to that list for your own purposes. Thus, if there is someone YOU want to block, you can add them to your ditched list, preventing them from leaving you a VM, but your phone will still ring when they call. We need the ability to add our own numbers so that when they call is first coming to your phone, it simply never rings to begin with.
    05-22-14 11:44 AM
    Agreed. This built in call blocking is great if the caller has been preidentified by Youmail and is on their list, which is quite large. It doesn't let you add to that list for your own purposes. Thus, if there is someone YOU want to block, you can add them to your ditched list, preventing them from leaving you a VM, but your phone will still ring when they call. We need the ability to add our own numbers so that when they call is first coming to your phone, it simply never rings to begin with.
    When reading the highlighted text that unwanted callers for me sounds like blocking people you don't want to talk to. So if you ditch them, that's it. No rings and no VM from them. I didn't have the chance to ditch anybody yet and see if it works. Did you?

05-22-14 11:54 AM
    When reading the highlighted text that unwanted callers for me sounds like blocking people you don't want to talk to. So if you ditch them, that's it. No rings and no VM from them. I didn't have the chance to ditch anybody yet and see if it works. Did you?

Yep, I have a few numbers under my "ditch" list in Youmail. When they call, the phone rings, but they can't leave a VM. They hear a message basically saying they can't leave a message and goodbye, but alas, they can still call, and the phone still rings.
    niss63 and andreirad like this.
    05-22-14 02:03 PM
    Yep, I have a few numbers under my "ditch" list in Youmail. When they call, the phone rings, but they can't leave a VM. They hear a message basically saying they can't leave a message and goodbye, but alas, they can still call, and the phone still rings.
    Got it. In this case I will have to install another app for blocking. I was really hoping I will not need more then this youmail

05-22-14 08:34 PM
32 12