I love the way the BB10 calendar is layed out, but i must say it's a little buggy and slow at times when i try to toggle between month and day view. Pretty much happens every time i go into calendar. Not a huge deal but one I've certainly noticed

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    03-23-14 01:01 PM
    Yes, it is a little buggy. Hopefully they will take a little more time to polish this main apps like Calendar and Contacts to make them work better. I get a little freeze on calendar trying to swipe between days (I use agenda view) also having on contacts app people from facebook, linkedin, BBM they don't always sink together even if they have the same name and I have to link them together.

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    03-23-14 01:11 PM
    Yes, it is a little buggy. Hopefully they will take a little more time to polish this main apps like Calendar and Contacts to make them work better. I get a little freeze on calendar trying to swipe between days (I use agenda view) also having on contacts app people from facebook, linkedin, BBM they don't always sink together even if they have the same name and I have to link them together.

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    Yes. I hate how contacts work with text messages... i always have contacts disappearing randomly!! i also hate trying to add a new # I've been texting into my phone because it'll either not work the 1st time, or it'll be delayed to show the name! Still till this day i have a few contacts that have their names show up in my list of conversations, but when i click on that conversation, their # is at the top of the page instead of their name. Very very buggy and annoying

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    03-23-14 11:46 PM