Calendar Master offers the most efficient way to add and manage your calendar entries! Use this application and you might never go back to the native BlackBerry® 10 calendar! Calendar Master is the best add-on complementing your Blackberry Calendar!

Calendar Master - BlackBerry World

Fastest calendar entry with Smart Add feature with many features to help you manage your BlackBerry calendar! Integrate Calendar, Task, and Note in an amazing application!

Decluster your calendar with the the quick dismiss feature.

Latest update:

- Added: Daily Calendar View with 2 features:
    Feature 1: show all calendar items that are not created from this application. When you set the entry to completed, Calendar Master will auto dismiss the completed entries and remove the reminder
    Feature 2: items created using this application. When you set the entry to completed, the item will be moved to the completed folder. You can also archive, add subtask, and perform many adv actions on these items.

Features:

0. Supports all BlackBerry 10 calendars (Google calendars, BBM™ group calendars, Facebook calendars, MS Exchange calendars, etc.)

1. Beautifully designed application with dark theme and bright theme supports for both BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Z10 devices. Pick either theme through the application setting - regardless of your device setting. Try the dark theme in your BlackBerry Z10 device. Pick your favorite theme!

2. Archive mode - archive notes that you want to keep long term and de-cluster them from your primary view

3. Sub Items in Outline mode feature: support unlimited layers and sub item. Each with its own event time, attachment, etc.

4. Support multiple views option: Outline with Sub Item, Due Date, Priority, Creation Date, Title, etc.

5. Amazing Project and Category feature: set a default project/category, add to Project feature, default project feature, etc.

6. Smart Add featuring natural language parsing for automatic reminder creation such as:
    * Finish tax in 5 days
    * Dr Johns appointment on Dec 1 at 5pm
    * Pick up sister at airport tomorrow

7. The only application that supports Recurrent Item, Task Scheduling, etc. Now you can set recurring tasks to daily, weekly, daily at every x day, weekly at every x week with customizable settings.

9. Support two audio record mode:
    - Record audio note and ability to type note at the same time (unlimited recordings).
    - Support voice to note feature (click and hold on the Microphone icon on the keyboard)
    * Attach and view any file types

10. Superb fluid user interface - best on any task application - bar none!

11. Integrated with the calendar and reminder system (change on calendar will change on the task and vice versa)
    * Fully integrated with Google Calendar and BlackBerry® Calendar and reminder. All in one shop for your needs!
    * Fully integrated with Exchange Outlook and Exchange Outlook Task (BES user). I recommend setting default category feature in app Setting since un-categorized task will not be synced with Exchange)

12. SmartList feature: support Checked option for the To-Do and support multiple check-able and save-able sublists

13. SmartPhoto feature: capture unlimited photos for each task item individually

14. SmartShare feature: share your photos and task information through email, facebook, BBM, text, etc.

15. Support multiple categories for any item

16. Quick add, Quick search, and favorite feature

17. Calendar selection and default reminder feature - best calendar add-on for Blackberry!

18. Many more (see below)

Write your note, memo, individual shopping list, to do list, activities check list and "check" individual list progress using the "Checked" feature.

Calendar Master has option for you to share your perfect note to other by email, SMS, BBM, Facebook, etc...

Calendar Master is the best personal management application on the market, designed specifically for BlackBerry® Smartphones.
    01-21-14 06:23 PM
    Good luck with the app. Also, thanks for supporting the bb10 platform.
    01-21-14 07:18 PM
    Thanks F2

---

Latest update:

Jan. 22, 2013 - 1.0.81
    - Added today date on the daily calendar view
    - Click on today date will refresh the list
    - Remove Setting from right menu. You can access Settings by sliding from top down.
    CMcRob likes this.
    01-22-14 10:35 PM
    New update submitted for approval:

---

Please write a review if you enjoy this application. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Jan. 24, 2013 - 1.0.82
    - Added quick category to smart add: start your title with @category (e.g. @Accounting Meet accountant tomorrow at 5PM)
    - Added context option to quickly delay the entry by 1 day, 2 days, or 1 week.
    To access the context option entry, simply click and hold on the item and wait for right menu to show up.
    - Daily view now shows Archived item.
    - Fixed: smart add at 12PM and at 12AM now works.
    m1kr0 likes this.
    01-26-14 05:23 PM
    If I use Calendar Master on my Z30, will it sync the entries I already have on my BB calendar when I first start using the app?
    03-12-14 05:38 PM
    Hello,

It will show the the entries in the Daily Calendar View.

Thanks!

If I use Calendar Master on my Z30, will it sync the entries I already have on my BB calendar when I first start using the app?
    03-12-14 10:48 PM
    Thanks.
    Is it possible to sync Calendar Master with Google Calendar? I need a backup for my BB calendar entries, and I'm looking for an alternative to using BB Link with Outlook. I see that my BB calendar entries will integrate automatically with Master Calendar, but, if my BB Calendar gets wiped out or I lose my phone, Master Calendar won't act as a backup or restore function, will it?
    03-14-14 03:29 PM
    Hi there,

It's possible to add Google Calendar to Blackberry Accounts. Then you can change the Setting to use the Google Calendar as the primary calendar.

You can also purchase the Checked! Task application, it has all the features the backup function which back up all the task items, which has event time there. Items not created from Checked! are not back up though.

Thanks,

Ha

Thanks.*/
    Is it possible to sync Calendar Master with Google Calendar? I need a backup for my BB calendar entries, and I'm looking for an alternative to using BB Link with Outlook. I see that my BB calendar entries will integrate automatically with Master Calendar, but, if my BB Calendar gets wiped out or I lose my phone, Master Calendar won't act as a backup or restore function, will it?
    03-14-14 05:11 PM