Were are time, expense, mileage tracking apps for business users. Will we need to sideload Android apps. I am presently using Handylogs, Mileage Tracker, etc on my Bold.
    03-14-13 01:54 PM
    I too am waiting for these apps to arrive. Not sure why the developers are slow to bring them out. I use Trackit vehicle edition (not going to develop for BB10) and BizTrackit for time tracking. Both are well rated paid apps for pre BB10 devices. I looked at Timr but can't wrap my head around the monthly fee.
    03-20-13 08:42 AM
    You can try our vehicle management app, aCar, which has trip logging feature in addition to fill-up/mileage, service/maintenance and expense tracking. Using aCar you will be able to log your business trips and mileages, track the performance of your vehicles (MPG, L/100km, etc), log the maintenance of your vehicles, have reminders for the upcoming services and much more...

You can find a more complete description of the features, screen shots and download links in the announcement we've posted on this forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...y-10-a-792933/

We will be glad to hear your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Armond Avanes | ZoneWalker LLC
    04-14-13 12:04 PM