So we got a "Built for Blackberry" program. One would think that it would be easy to actually find the apps that are in this program. But unless I'm completely moronic, and I did just finish a 13 hour work shift so its entirely possible, I can not for the life of me find these apps. If you search for the phrase "built for blackberry" via your phone or the webstorefront, you do get a few apps popping up but certainly not everything. Is there a special section on the storefront called Built for Blackberry that lists all the apps that qualified for this designation? Nope of course not. What about the "built for blackberry" tab on the top casserole when you open up Blackberry World on your phone? Nope, not that I can see.

So my dear Blackberry powers that be - if your reading this - to quote Krusty the Clown from The Simpsons, "What is the freak'n hold up?!?" Introduce a special category that just lists these apps to make it easier for people to find them which, surprise surprise, will support the very developers that you actively recruited as part of this program. And while your at it, let's try enhancing the search options shall we - it's not 1999 anymore, there are a lot more powerful tools that can be, and should be, used. Searching apps should be painless; and a joyful experience - right now, it's an exercise in frustration and, dare I say it, futility.

Now I feel better. And goodnight
    ESCON and userneym like this.
    03-13-13 01:40 AM
    If I remember correctly they did have a BfB section a while back for a short while. But they took it away. Now the BfB apps only have a small BB logo at the bottom right hand corner. I do agree, a BfB section would be nice. Some of the top apps aren't even that great. If the designers/developers took the effort to make the app BfB, they deserve better publicity.
    03-13-13 02:08 AM
    You are so right!!!
    There are good apps in the store but you Need so much time and love to find them.
    03-13-13 02:14 AM
    Agreed. I thought I was just missing it!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:52 AM
    You are so right!!!
    There are good apps in the store but you Need so much time and love to find them.
    Try this : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l-list-772065/
    The list is not completed, but is better than nothing
    03-13-13 06:54 PM
    03-13-13 07:06 PM