06-09-14 01:20 PM
34 12
tools
    Submitted an update this morning that fixes a couple bugs and adds the option to turn BroPilot off in case you're spending an extended amount of time with your girlfriend.

The features requested here are still being worked on but this update had to be pushed out ASAP after discovering the bugs it fixes.

Thank you all for your support, interest and feedback!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-30-14 01:17 PM
    Can you schedule a message ahead for a specific day, like a month or more in the future? Because there is no SMS scheduler app for BlackBerry that I have found.

Posted via CB10 on my Rockin Z30
    05-31-14 09:56 PM
    Can you schedule a message ahead for a specific day, like a month or more in the future? Because there is no SMS scheduler app for BlackBerry that I have found.

Posted via CB10 on my Rockin Z30
    You could set it for up to a week away but not for a specific date.
    06-01-14 01:26 AM
    So we know it don't work with BBM, that's what most of us you but can it tap into whatsapp or even facebook messenger? That will be so cool

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 06:10 AM
    So we know it don't work with BBM, that's what most of us you but can it tap into whatsapp or even facebook messenger? That will be so cool

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure about being able to integrate either of those without user interaction. I will talk to the whatsapp for BlackBerry 10 developer and see what the possibilities are.

I have started a BBM Channel for BroPilot to gather feedback and feature requests as developers are not able to directly comment on BlackBerry World reviews. Please feel free to share the PIN to anyone you think might want it!

PIN:C003DB13B
    06-01-14 10:11 AM
    This is funny stuff. Great to annoy someone with too.
    06-01-14 10:23 AM
    This is cool...
    I would use it for just the reasons stated...
    To let her know I'm thinking of her while really out with the fellas or doing other things.
    The only caveat I see with this is that I would then start getting replies from her as she is very chatty.
    I will then be in the dog house without any further replies.
    I would have to start unwanted interaction at the time, which would defeat the purpose of not having to interact with my device.

Good Luck and Prosperity!
    raino likes this.
    06-02-14 04:58 AM
    Another update submitted to BlackBerry World this afternoon!

You can now choose a time-frame for BroPilot to randomly select from! The time is randomized when you open BroPilot, save any changes, and nightly at 11:59 PM.

BroPilot - make sure your girlfriend feels special, even if you forget to tell her yourself-img_20140604_161655.png

A couple other small fixes were also included, including some text color mismatch on the Q10 and Z30 devices and your sweet nothings being sent to an entire group if you had a multi-person SMS/MMS conversation going which included your significant other.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 06:20 PM
    While waiting for the last update to be approved, more work is being put into adding features to BroPilot!

One of the settings a user will be able to control is how long before the same message can be sent again. You'll be able to choose from anywhere between 1 and 7 days before a message can be re-used.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, please post them here so they can be added to the list of requests and possibly included in a future update!
    06-09-14 01:20 PM
34 12