I like the integrated box.com app. Great feature. But, it seems to be inconsistent. I have it set to sync my camera and video folders. Both the camera and video are saving to the media card. Box doesn't seem to automatically sync these folders or at least not quickly. I took some photos a couple of days ago and I have wifi coverage at work and at home so no reason those shouldn't have gone up. The app says it is up-to-date.
    So I tried copying the latest photos out to a different folder, copying them back into the Camera folder on the SD card, and then running a sync in Box. Photos were promptly uploaded.

Thoughts or suggestions?
    05-31-13 10:50 AM
    I could be wrong, but I think it only syncs from the on-board camera photos/videos folders and not a wide-spread scan for anything with the file type. I have wallpapers & things stored in a folder elsewhere & those never sync to my Box account, either, but every photo taken & saved to the device syncs flawlessly.
    05-31-13 11:30 AM
    I prefer PlayCloud

Auto sync is in progress

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 11:34 AM
    I prefer PlayCloud

Auto sync is in progress

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    You get Autosync working on playcloud and i'll be very happy! And will buy it!
    And if you then made it for Legacy devices, i'll get all my field people to buy iy too!

From my Q10
    05-31-13 01:01 PM
    When I copy the photos I took back into the Camera folder on the SD card, then they sync up the server properly.

From my Q10
    05-31-13 09:43 PM
    Confirmed it yesterday - took several pictures, which were saved to the SD card, and they were auto sync-ed to Box. So either Box isn't consistent about uploading them or I'm not patient enough!

From my Q10
    06-02-13 09:40 AM
    ok so the reason is that photos will sync only after setting up box , whatever is setup before the account has to be manually copy pasted
    09-17-14 02:14 AM