Here are some screenshots of our new app "Bookmark Pro" under development. Early days yet but it's probably a great time for BlackBerry 10 fans to get on board with feature requests. Kind of fun to see user requests build the app.

With Bookmark Pro you can "Share" web pages from the native BB10 browser to the app and select whether to add them as a bookmark to the bookmark pane, or as an article in your offline reading list. You can also backup and export entries, preserving them between phone wipes. This was the starting point for the creation of this app.

What else should we add? RSS feeds? Pod casts?

Bookmark Pro - sneak peek-img_20140618_052150.png

Bookmark Pro - sneak peek-img_20140618_052154.png

Bookmark Pro - sneak peek-img_20140618_052207.png
    CMcRob and Ben1232 like this.
    06-17-14 02:44 PM
    WOOOHOOOOO!
    Yes, saving the bookmarks is a necessity! It's why I always restore. Will be nice to have this.
    FireChestApps likes this.
    06-17-14 04:29 PM
    looking good so far :P
    06-23-14 08:37 AM
    Anxiously waiting

Thanks for the work you put into your apps. I truly appreciate it.

Posted via CB10; Missouri, USA
    06-24-14 02:33 AM
    Please (if possible), implement more than 1 cloud storage backup. I know the one every one seems to add to their apps is dropbox. Please add google drive and box if possible.

Thanks
    06-29-14 05:00 PM
    Off topic lol but after buying backup pro I can't wait to see more of your products, though I won't use this one can't wait to see what's next!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 05:29 PM
    Bookmark Pro - sneak peek-bookmark_pro.jpg

Bookmark Pro just went live:

Bookmark Pro - BlackBerry World
    daniel337 likes this.
    08-26-14 12:20 PM
    Good luck with the app.
    08-26-14 03:18 PM
    Finally, great news, thank you very much for developing! The third good app from Firechest. :-) Daniel
    08-28-14 07:52 AM
    Nice!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 07:56 AM
    What else should we add? RSS feeds? Pod casts?
    Encryption (backups) and password protection (app).

1. Can the tiles in the bookmarks pane be reorganized (drag and drop) and the titles in the reading list be edited according to user preference?
    08-28-14 08:02 AM
    Encryption (backups) and password protection (app).

1. Can the tiles in the bookmarks pane be reorganized (drag and drop) and the titles in the reading list be edited according to user preference?
    Yes and yes.

To switch to manual sorting of the tiles in the Launchpad, go into Settings and turn it on. Then go back to the Launchpad, long-press any tile and select "Sort". This will take you to the manual sort screen.

You can edit everything about a bookmark in both the Launchpad and Reading List.
    08-28-14 10:34 AM
    Awesome!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 10:37 AM
    Unable to share the following to Bookmarks Pro (BMP):

https://startpage.com/

BMP does not appear in the share list. Able to add the link manually. Can someone confirm or deny the existence of this issue? Also unable to share article links from third-party RSS, Reddit and Twitter apps. Would like to see BMP evolve into a repository for those types of links as well.
    Last edited by adamlau; 08-28-14 at 12:03 PM.
    08-28-14 11:32 AM
    Unable to share the following to Bookmarks Pro (BMP):

https://startpage.com/

BMP does not appear in the share list. Able to add the link manually. Can someone confirm or deny the existence of this issue? Also unable to share article links from third-party RSS, Reddit and Twitter apps. Would like to see BMP evolve into a repository for those types of links as well.
    BlackBerry wont let the browser "Share" SSL-protected pages with third-party apps. Copy the text in the browser address bar and take a screenshot of the browser display. Then head on over to Bookmark Pro and create it manually.

You can even use you own images for the bookmark thumbnail. For example you might use a face from a family photo (there is an inbuilt image editing utility) or perhaps use an organisation logo. This makes your bookmarks more distinct to the eye and the Launchpad easier to navigate.

Remember you only have to setup your bookmarks once and the app remembers how you like them. I think a lot of people are going to have fun creating their own thumbnails for bookmarks.
    08-28-14 01:06 PM
    I like what I see so far. Is support for third-party RSS, Reddit and Twitter share links planned?
    08-28-14 01:52 PM
    I like what I see so far. Is support for third-party RSS, Reddit and Twitter share links planned?
    Not yet. But always listening to suggestions.

Working on family medical app right now. Also updates for Backup Pro and Usage Pro coming along nicely.
    08-28-14 02:05 PM