Has anyone else found that their BB10 BMO app no longer works? BMO changed their password requirements including an 8-character minimum. The app accepts only 6 characters. WTF?!

Most likely posted via CB10 from my amazing Z30, but may have been posted from my awesome PlayBook.
    01-24-19 06:53 PM
    Has anyone else found that their BB10 BMO app no longer works? BMO changed their password requirements including an 8-character minimum. The app accepts only 6 characters. WTF?!

Most likely posted via CB10 from my amazing Z30, but may have been posted from my awesome PlayBook.
    I believe the bigger problem is BMO raised the minimum ART to 5.0 so if app is necessary for you, time for Android/IOS device of sorts...
    01-25-19 07:46 AM
    So sad. I love BB10! This was one of the advancements to obsolescence that I was regretfully anticipating would trigger my farewell to BB10 as my smartphone os. Now looking for the best price in Canada for the Key2. It's like Simon's post on how to make the Android experience more BB10-like was freakishly prescient for me! Hmmmmm, am I more sad or excited?

01-25-19 11:07 AM
    So sad. I love BB10! This was one of the advancements to obsolescence that I was regretfully anticipating would trigger my farewell to BB10 as my smartphone os. Now looking for the best price in Canada for the Key2. It's like Simon's post on how to make the Android experience more BB10-like was freakishly prescient for me! Hmmmmm, am I more sad or excited?

Don’t try making BBAndroid function like BB10 does. Let BBAndroid on Key2 or the Key2 LE do Android better than others. If you want a VKB then install the BBApp Suite.
    01-25-19 04:10 PM
    I'm not looking for a VKB. I'll be setting up any new phone I get in any way I can that best suits me, thanks. :-)

01-25-19 05:53 PM
    Yooo

Has anyone tried to download the BMO app from the playstore??? I deleted the playstore app for whatever reason a year ago so I don't have experience with it. Is there a work around here??? I have a BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    01-27-19 08:05 AM
    Yooo

Has anyone tried to download the BMO app from the playstore??? I deleted the playstore app for whatever reason a year ago so I don't have experience with it. Is there a work around here??? I have a BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    If you need the BMO app, you’ll need a new phone since it requires ART 5.0 and BB10 ends with ART 4.3 frozen in time..... some have tried using the various mobile browsers however that’s it's own set of problems....
    01-27-19 08:09 AM
    Yooo

Posted via CB10
    Best you can do (besides getting a new device) is try the mobile web sit for the bank then create a shortcut desktop icon for your Z10. I do this for my TD Bank on my Passport and it is acceptable for me but ymmv.
    01-27-19 09:24 AM
    Best you can do (besides getting a new device) is try the mobile web sit for the bank then create a shortcut desktop icon for your Z10. I do this for my TD Bank on my Passport and it is acceptable for me but ymmv.
    IT WORKED. I am some Dumb to not have thought of that. This is more steps but minor for now. I'm waiting to see what BlackBerry comes out with in 2019 and then pull the trigger. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-19 02:26 PM