Dear folks,

They have done. The acronym of business the Bloomberg app has been pulled. Now you only get the pathetic Android port with the crappy stylised icon.

I accidentally deleted the native one since I always had 2 Bloomberg Apps.

I always loved the app since legacy devices. Why on earth are they doing this????? It was a great app and I had all my stocks in a nice UI.

Any chance to get the native one back?

Sad choice from Bloomberg. Really that pisses me off big time.

What's next? Calculator app or Evernote as droid ports? That doesn't make fun anymore.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 12:46 AM
    These apps are mutating at very fast pace.
    02-19-15 01:19 AM
    Maybe it is coded using air and BlackBerry dropped air support in 10.3 so they port android version to bbw

Just my guess

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    app_Developer likes this.
    02-19-15 01:27 AM
    I have no clue what they did, but right now I am putting my latest backup on my Passport just to get this native app back. Sadly.

The Bloomberg App has always been a great partner for Blackberry itself. Native of course. Then, today I accidentally removed the app, because I had two. And always at the BB World with a notification to update it!

Hopefully I can get it back. As I am not a fan of Android ports. Why on earth did they pull out and restored it with a crappy and laggy Android port is beyond imagination. And the pixalated icon on my Passport. Give me a break here.

It is a negative trend, if major companys want to restore native apps with Android ones. I know, for many it is not a dealbreaker here. But the Bloomberg App was a household name in the BlackBerry universe. The UI, UX and fonts were good and functional. Opening up the crappy Android port was a laughing stock. Not an option for me.
    02-19-15 01:32 AM
    I was pretty sure they did this months ago.

Edit: Oh I see, you deleted the native version.
    02-19-15 02:17 AM
    "The acronym of business" is the funniest thing I've read here in months.
    02-19-15 04:16 AM
    "The acronym of business" is the funniest thing I've read here in months.
    And whats so funny "Majestic Lion" ?? Guess what, there are people who need that app for business. Try the app and give your Candy Crash a pause. LOL
    02-19-15 04:26 AM
    I was pretty sure they did this months ago.

Edit: Oh I see, you deleted the native version.

Chief.

Just installed a backup and good now. Just had to rearrange my apps and put my names/password on several accounts. I will never delete the native app again! I am a happy camper again.
    02-19-15 04:27 AM
    And whats so funny "Majestic Lion" ?? Guess what, there are people who need that app for business. Try the app and give your Candy Crash a pause. LOL
    You may actually want to look up what the word "acronym" means, good sir/madam.

Good luck with your adventurous grammatical goals of 2015 and beyond.
    02-19-15 04:47 AM
    You may actually want to look up what the word "acronym" means, good sir/madam.

Good luck with your adventurous grammatical goals of 2015 and beyond.
    LOL, I guess you are the madam here

Making fun of peoples grammar? You should get a medal here. Never mind, let me make huge amounts of money, while you flip burgers at McDonalds, "bruh"
    BoyTanggol likes this.
    02-19-15 04:58 AM
    lolwut

"Huge amounts of money" should be able to afford a thesaurus. Even hiding behind multiple usernames and spending your days trolling the site can't gloss over that.

Sorry, "bro". You can't cornball your way out of this one.

02-23-15 09:34 AM
    I love people who feel the need to correct random strangers' grammar/diction on anonymous, online forums. These people are the true heroes of our time. /sarcasm

You'll have to excuse me - I forgot that everyone's first language is English! Silly me.
    02-23-15 06:06 PM
    lolwut

"Huge amounts of money" should be able to afford a thesaurus. Even hiding behind multiple usernames and spending your days trolling the site can't gloss over that.

http://media.giphy.com/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif
    First. Not everyone is expected to use the English language. English is not the basis of how well you're in life.

Maybe you're just lucky that English is your native language but that doesn't mean you're better than us in terms of living on this planet.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BoyTanggol; 02-25-15 at 07:52 PM.
    02-23-15 09:08 PM
    lolwut

http://media.giphy.com/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif
    Yo "BRUH". Correcting people online? Smiiiiiirrrrrrkkkkk!!!

I guess someone's mad, bruh!
    02-25-15 10:27 AM